new dark knight poster!

Ringo619

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Teaser-poster-for-Batman--001.jpg

One of the movies that im really looking forward for next year, and there is an unofficaly trailer going around the internet but the videos keep getting pulled down
mad.gif
mad.gif

any one else looking forward for this movie??

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it's just because it's dealing with Batman but... I always love the Teaser Posters that are released. This looks like another to go along my wall if I can get one of this damn poster from the movie theater.

The trailer... They say it's with Harry Potter so I'll try to look out for it. It's only a Teaser so there really isn't much to expect besides some dialogue and maybe a small amount of footage which really doesn't interest me.

EDIT: It actually reminds me of a friend's Batman Begins Poster. The one where the city is in a similar position (but not looking like a wreck) and Batman is gliding or falling down with his cape spread. I'm always vague on some things such as this whole poster thing... I'd really love this one to go along with the "Why So Serious?" Teaser Poster I have where Joker is kind of blurred and he's writing that in what seems to be blood. It scares my mother and sister but I absolutely love it
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @Xdqwerty There are tons of them out nowadays