New Dragonball Z N3DS Bundle Available in October for West

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: I'm not sure how to modify my title or if this console will make it to the states since it's the smaller N3DS and not the XL. But the game is being released state-side.

I was looking up the new Dragon Ball Super episode that released last week in Japan when I happened on this news. There's a new DBZ New 3DS bundle being released in October with Dragon Ball Z: Extreeme Butoden along with a virtual console download code for DBZ Super Butoden 2 for the SNES that was never released state-side.

The console looks pretty cool to boot:
dbz_eb_new1.jpg

Trailer:

Site:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ollieba...den-sweetens-the-deal-with-a-new-bundle-pack/

Last edited by Maximilious,

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
It definitely isn't coming to NA. Those are faceplates, not a design on the actual system. NoA sucks so we don't get N3DS with cool customizable faceplates.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It definitely isn't coming to NA. Those are faceplates, not a design on the actual system. NoA sucks so we don't get N3DS with cool customizable faceplates.

Yeah, I didn't realize it until after I posted and looked at the picture one more time. Both articles I read mentioned it was being released in the West, but they must have been talking about the game only.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This seems pretty awesome. =O
I'm still wondering which bundle for the N3DS I should grab. Given that Fire Emblem if got a bundle of the N3DS with faceplates as well (although with no game), I might be more inclined to wait for that one to arrive (given the surge in popularity FE got, I'm pretty sure they'll also release it over here).

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I can't find it on any of the European Amazon websites so how the fuck is one supposed to pre-order?

Sucks balls they don't include a physical copy of Extreme Butoden. :-/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Hn-gx9VjRt8?t=153