New 'Far Cry' game teased, more to be shown during The Game Awards

FAR CRY.JPG

The Game Awards is literally around the corner and to hype things up, Ubisoft has released a teaser trailer for a brand-new Far Cry game.

A full reveal is expected during The Game Awards that will be live streamed worldwide tomorrow Thursday, December 7th.

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is anyone surprised? I mean, ubisoft, yearly releases... Games that are more of the same for 30 hours.

Let's make it post appocalyptic, that's gonna change things arround. run for camps, hunt animals, kill baddies, in the post appocalypse!!

Last edited by The Frenchman,
Reactions: Shadowfied

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Far Cry 5 was a buggy piece of crap.

I beat the game, but there's still a main mission I couldn't complete. I was supposed to kill some guy who arrived at a certain spot in a helicopter. The spot is marked, but he never arrived. They never bothered to patch because F you you'll buy our game anyway. It wasn't just that one bug tons of other little ones.

Reactions: MarkDarkness

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hopefully it's a post-apocalyptic-open-world-zombie-battle-royal-multiplayer-shooter with a build-in trading card game which features alot of microtransactions and lootboxes. Someone finally has to tie all this together.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo