+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know if some people here are Iron Maiden fans but the new album '' A matter of Life and Death'' has been leaked on torrents.

I downloaded it and it kick ass , lots of good songs , one of the best albums from the Maidens.
If you are too lazy to download it you can hear one of my favorite song on their website (www.ironmaiden.com) The song is Brighter
than a thousand suns.

The album is really more melodic (7th son of a 7th son mixed with Dance of Death with some touch of Powerslave)
The riffs are really good and theres some really heavy ones.
Beware a lot of songs are long (7-9:30 mins) but on this album it seems like long and good comes together really well.

So Maiden did a really good job on this album and i hope hearing some new songs when this october
smile.gif
(got my tickets already)

Kudos Maiden
smile.gif
bow.gif
biggrin.gif

ChaosTheorySD

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Good to see I'm not the only Maiden fan around these parts.

I won't be downloading this though. I just can't pirate my favorite band of all time. Anything else I'll do without a second thought, but I just won't do it with Iron Maiden. I haven't downloaded any of their albums before buying them, and I don't intend to.

Besides, I already have the deluxe cd w/ limited t-shirt pre-ordered and ready to be delivered September 5th as soon as it hits. The more I wait the better it'll be.

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yeah i downloaded it and it my favorite group , but once i get the money im buying the CD so it like i didn't really pirated Maiden haha.

It was more curiosity than greed that pushed me to download the CD.

harryjon35

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
got it, too. will buy it tomorrow.

more epic than "dance of death". will have to listen to it for a few times to judge it. although i'm more the straight in the face type of guy instead of the epic stuff.

ChaosTheorySD

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
yeah i downloaded it and it my favorite group , but once i get the money im buying the CD so it like i didn't really pirated Maiden haha.

It was more curiosity than greed that pushed me to download the CD.

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with downloading it (well, except legally I guess) and I don't hold it against you. I just can't bring myself to do it. I have a weird sense of morals in that respect.

I'll just wait for the actual street date. The longer I deprive myself, the better it should be.
wub.gif

And for those curious, the album actually releases in Europe on the 28th, and in the US on the 5th.

apofaz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cool there are other maiden fans here! iron maiden was my first concert- i was 12 years old (more than 16years ago) and i've been listening maiden since ever. what a fucking good band!!!
i hope the album is good

ChaosTheorySD

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I wish I had the good sense to listen to Iron Maiden sooner in life. Oh well. better late than never.

And 16 years ago? So probably sometime around the Seventh Son tour? I envy you, mate.

Oh, and I take back what I said earlier. I have torrented Maiden once now that I think about it. It was the First 10 Years single collection, and only for the "Listen with Nicko!" tracks. Those things are great.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
I care about this death metal being leaked why?! Its nothing different then games being leak out before its public release, so why is this such a big deal?

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
I care about this death metal being leaked why?! Its nothing different then games being leak out before its public release, so why is this such a big deal?
Death Metal?! Iron Maiden is far from Death Metal xD They are original British Heavy Metal.

Anyways, I don't really care either, I'm huge into metal I just never got into older metal, doesn't really appeal to me. This should probably be moved to the Music section also

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
It's not to us, but for some people it is. Which is why this is a public/private forum. because someone somewhere cares.
tongue.gif

Also, what NeSchn typed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro