Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
New Kirby game heading to DS
Touch screen-controlled Kirby
newkirby1.jpg

Nintendo didn't just announce new details on the 3DS at its conference in Japan, new games for other systems have also been shown off. One of the games, an untitled Kirby game is coming to the good old DS.

The game appears to be a touch screen-controlled game much like Kirby Canvas Curse. It also looks like you'll have to collect up to 10 Kirbys in a level a little like collecting Loco Rocos on the PSP. This will be the fourth Kirby game to grace the system, following Canvas Curse, Squeak Squad and Super Stars Ultra. No other information is available yet but we'll keep you updated!

newkirby2.jpg
newkirby3.jpg

newkirby4.jpg
]
newkirby5.jpg

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll be one of those games you'll have to play to get I reckon. That is how Canvas Curse, Blockball and Pinball were to me.

Man would I love a sequel to any of those.

Also as for the "after thought" if it was, they'd have done either a straight forward Kirby platformer or a remake.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i think they still feel there quite some time left for the DS and they might be expecting ppl to stop buying games (generally) around sept next year
edgeworth miles, chronos twin clone, and this... i think there is still lots of time for the DS to keep going

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I find it rather inspiring to see so many people even allow for the possibility that Kirby, a small pink ball, is a worthwhile character. So many gamers these days just demand the same boring Gears/God of War style 'macho' men with all the wit and charm of a breeze block covered in dog cronk.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Aww, I thought this was gonna be awesome when I spotted the headline but the touch controls on Canvas Curse really didn't do it for me. Oh well, different people like different things I guess, I'm sure plenty of people will love this one.

D

Deleted_171835

Looks awesome!
I'll want this game. I wonder what this game is about. Kirby clones?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...