Gaming New Pokémon Game Announcement!

googs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this game is sooooooo stupid.. ( no offense to the likers)
watch and see...everyone will start hating the pokemon company for this stuff.
list of things that would have been better:
R/S/E remake - 10
POkemon snap - 10
Pokemon pale fuchsia with a blue tinge - 10
MD 3/4 (dont know which one) - 10
Gray/ Grey - 10
even pokemon brown compared tothis would be a 10
Revolution 2 - 9

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually, this game is pretty unique in its own right. It blends fantasy with historical semi-reality, something you don't see in games involving Pokemon. It's a great premise for a game.

Yes, I know that some parts cannot be explained (such as Mewtwo or how Pokemon got there in the first place), but are they explained in the main Pokemon games? No! The anime? Maybe! But the anime has no bearing on the game except aesthetic. So why shouldn't we just sit and accept it for how it is?

This is like when Pokemon Ranger came out. All sorts of yays and nays all around. But in the end, everyone either liked it or tolerated it more than before.

Reactions: 2 people

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Here Are The Full Details+Screenshots:

New Pokémon Game - Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition

Dengeki Online has revealed a brand new Pokémon game for release next year. This game Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition (ポケモン プラス ノブナガの野望 ) is due for release in Japan in Spring 2012 on Nintendo DS. Not much is known about this game yet but it appears to be an RPG game, similar to the Nobunaga Ambition games set in old Japan which are Turn-Based Strategy RPGs and labelled as a simulation. This game is a crossover between Pokémon and Nobunaga Ambition where you have to take over Japan gradually, but how Pokémon ties in, is not yet known. Details are being added as we speak. This game is set within the Ranse Region
Edit @ 03:03; More details have come in from the official site and will be added here as we translate them. At the moment, all we have are character names;
Like the main games, you can select either a male or female heroine. They both start with Eevee
Nobunaga is the main warlord who has Zekrom as his partner
Oichi is a character who helps you in the game, paired with Jigglypuff
Mitsuhude is a character teamed with Articuno
Shingen is a character teamed with Groudon
Kenshin is a character teamed with Mewtwo
More information is promised in January, indicating it'll be in CoroCoro and possibly be the game CoroCoro revealed
13 New Screenshots from gameplay added. This shows that the gameplay zooms in when combat is in effect, and you can move your Pokémon across the area by grabbing them

First Trailer:
HTML:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NExRHAPL6qc
Screenshots:
control.jpg
jigglypuffcombat.jpg
screenshots.jpg
screenshots2.jpg
screenshots3.jpg
screenshots4.jpg
screenshots5.jpg
screenshots6.jpg
screenshots7.jpg
mewtwo.jpg
jigglypuff.jpg
articuno.jpg
groudon.jpg
title.jpg

THE **** IS THIS?

This is NOT pokemon! Nor It is the Nobunaga games i used to Play!
PS: the Girl with the jiggly puff looks hot
​
Ah well playing it anyway....

togusho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The Ruby/Sapphire remake will eventually come. I mean, just follow their logic. They've been doing the same process for years now, so it's almost certain that the 3DS will get those remakes (and, hopefully, soon).

bsfmtl123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Imminent Announcement?

During a Q&A session during a visit to Tokyo on Saturday, Junichi Masuda was asked about when the next main series game, a game after Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition, is to come out. In response, he said that he can't really respond to that question but said to watch an upcoming Pokémon Smash episode, due to air this weekend. This was followed by a post on twitter stating the same thing. Despite this, however, the summary and trailer of that episode of Pokémon Smash makes no mention of any sort of announcement. We'll bring news on these developments as and when they happen so be sure to keep checking back at Serebii.net

I hope it's finally Pokemon Gray :/

I_AM_BIB

The One and Only BiB
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokemon better not disappoint me with this 'new' one, i don't care what it's called, but Pkmn Black/White was absolute shite. I hope it's a super mix of all the pokemon existing in one game!

bsfmtl123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 and Kyurem's New Forms!

[xml]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Whvxxxdv0js[/xml]

Official Announcement:​

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-black-version-2-and-pok...

Junichi Masuda arrive on the show and make the announcement for which the world has been waiting. In this announcement, he unveiled the release of Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2. These games are essentially the third game of Generation V, in a new duo of games and follows in a similar pattern to past releases and is due for release on the Nintendo DS in June 2012​

The official US site has also posted about these games. Release details not known​

Junichi Masuda has revealed the names of Kyurem's new forms via his Twitter account. The forms are simply called Black Kyurem & White Kyurem, though he interestingly lists them as seperate Pokémon.​

Apart from this,interestingly there is still one ultimate form of Kyurem missing!
I think there is still going to be a Gray version after this :unsure:
2wgt3pu.jpg

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A bit disappointed that this isn't for 3DS. Well, I guess it's a good thing for all those non-3DS owners out there.

bsfmtl123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokémon Black 2 & White 2

A small promo released by the U.S Official Site:

[xml]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuPv8UxGdaQ[/xml]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe