New Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright Trailer Revealed

D

Deleted User

Apparently they made Layton shorter to look better with Wright.
Rofl.
biggrin.gif

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
The art style looks awesome.

Capcom made a mistake with GK2.

If they do the same with this, I will respect Capcom and Level 5 as much as I respect Sony. And I don't respect Sony..

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
If this comes out to NA, I might get it because I love Professor Layton. However, if this comes out to NA, I might not get it because I hate Phoenix Wright.

How do you love Professor Layton but hate Phoenix Wright?
wtf.gif

@Machomuu Maybe they're still upset about MML3 being cancelled?

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
BrightNeko said:
see the down side is I want this badly but I can't buy capcom games
frown.gif
so sad...

And where? You mean with the people talking?
The court scene was part of the gameplay, the investigation portion was not shown. Haven't you ever played/seen Ace Attorney?

Also, why can't you buy Capcom games?

I have but the court room is just move than talking, its more like they teased the story more than showed a bit of gameplay.

An yeah I'm on the boycott for MML3 u_u

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BrightNeko said:
machomuu said:
BrightNeko said:
frown.gif
so sad...

The court scene was part of the gameplay, the investigation portion was not shown. Haven't you ever played/seen Ace Attorney?

I have but the court room is just move than talking, its more like they teased the story more than showed a bit of gameplay.

Oh, that's pretty funny.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BrightNeko said:
How is that funny? D;
Cuz, I just think that boycott and how that one game changed people's view of Capcom is funny. Hilarious, actually. There are a bunch of reasons for this, but I won't state any.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thesolcity said:
ShadowSoldier said:
If this comes out to NA, I might get it because I love Professor Layton. However, if this comes out to NA, I might not get it because I hate Phoenix Wright.
wtf.gif

Different styles of games. I like Professor Laytons puzzle solving with that catchy little tune. I hate the randomness of Phoenix Wright. Yes I've played through 1-3 and a bit of Apollo Justice, the randomness and how to figure shit out just gets under my skin.

BrightNeko said:
machomuu said:
QUOTE(BrightNeko @ Sep 20 2011, 04:22 PM)
frown.gif
so sad...

Well then do it for Level-5
wink.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Thesolcity said:
ShadowSoldier said:
wtf.gif

Different styles of games. I like Professor Laytons puzzle solving with that catchy little tune. I hate the randomness of Phoenix Wright. Yes I've played through 1-3 and a bit of Apollo Justice, the randomness and how to figure shit out just gets under my skin.
Ace Attorney really isn't random. In fact, I'd say it's on par with Professor Layton in that department.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've thought about doing it for level 5 before but I think I'll just wait till I can get it used. That way neither party makes money off it, one suffers, another gets what it deserves u.u

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
So you don't like it cos you have to think?
wtf.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BrightNeko said:
I've thought about doing it for level 5 before but I think I'll just wait till I can get it used. That way neither party makes money off it, one suffers, another gets what it deserves u.u
Meh, I'm still pretty surprised that people are mad about a game that they were supposed to be making, anyway.

I dunno, it just seems...hypocritical. Though it's Capcom's fault too. I hear Kojima was having fun with it.

D

Deleted_171835

machomuu said:
Ace Attorney really isn't random. In fact, I'd say it's on par with Professor Layton in that department.
Yeah, it is. At times, you don't know what the hell you're supposed to present or examine. And when you do find out, it makes absolutely no sense. I like both series but I would have to say that Prof. Layton is a bit better.

And if this comes out in NA, I'll be the first one in line to get it. I love Level 5 and the Prof. Layton series.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most Formidable Lord said:
machomuu said:
Yeah, it is. At times, you don't know what the hell you're supposed to present or examine. And when you do find out, it makes absolutely no sense. I like both series but I would have to say that Prof. Layton is a bit better.

And if this comes out in NA, I'll be the first one in line to get it. I love Level 5 and the Prof. Layton series.
That's not really randomness, that's you not knowing what to do due to the linearity of the game.

It's understandable, though. It's the game's biggest weakness.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
BrightNeko said:
You think it's gonna change anything?
It's like you're a kid throwing a pebble at a plastic window. Except worse for you since you're both not doing crap to Capcom nor enjoying the game yourself.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ikki said:
BrightNeko said:
You think it's gonna change anything?
It's like you're a kid throwing a pebble at a plastic window. Except worse for you since you're both not doing crap to Capcom nor enjoying the game yourself.
Plus Shu Takumi, the creator of Ace Attorney, isn't getting any money and he had nothing to do with MML3.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Most Formidable Lord said:
machomuu said:

Wright is awesome, how can you say Prof. Layton makes more sense than Ace Attorney?

Since when does everyone have a puzzle on top of their mind just for Layton to solve?

Ace Attorney makes way more sense than Prof. Layton, not to say Prof. Layton is a bad game, it's an awesome game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://m.imdb.com/title/tt28087226/ lmao