[New Topic] Dead Space Mobile - PSVita Port v1.0 By atamanenko

peter8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Original Topic from 'PacBunny' : [Release] Dead Space Vita By atamanenko (Not open for further replies)

Dead Space Vita v1.0 - 29 Oct, 2022 - working
Dead Space Vita v1.1 - 05 Nov, 2022 - freezing issue
Dead Space Vita v1.2 - 06 Nov, 2022- freezing issue FIXED !
Dead Space Vita v1.3 - 13 Jan, 2023 - rebind acceleremoter actions PSTV Zero-G Jump FIXED !
(No extra plugins needed anymore - DSMotion and DS4Touch)

Coder : v-atamanenko

Dead Space is a 2011 survival horror mobile game for iOS and Android devices. A spin-off within the Dead Space series, the game is set after the events of original Dead Space and prior to the events of Dead Space 2 and shows how the Necromorph outbreak began and spread through the Titan Sprawl.

Requirements:
- libshacccg.suprx
- kubridge.skprx v.0.3 or higher
- fd_fix.skprx OR repatch_ex.skprx
- Game Data Files: .apk Android v1.1.33 - 2012
- 7-Zip (open .apk)

This repository contains a loader of the Xperia Play release of Dead Space, based on the Android SO Loader by TheFloW. The loader provides a tailored, minimalistic Android-like environment to run the official ARMv6 game executable on the PS Vita.

Release Page: https://github.com/v-atamanenko/deadspace-vita/releases
VitaDB Site : https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/999

/

Video Youtube First Release :

/

Sponsor this project : https://paypal.me/atamanenkoGE?country.x=GE&locale.x=en_US

/

Setup Instructions (v1.1.33 ONLY) :
In order to properly install the game, you'll have to follow these steps precisely

Install or update kubridge and FdFix by copying kubridge.skprx and fd_fix.skprx to your taiHEN plugins folder (usually ur0:tai) and adding two entries to your config.txt under *KERNEL:

*KERNEL
ur0:tai/kubridge.skprx
ur0:tai/fd_fix.skprx

Don't install fd_fix.skprx if you're using the rePatch plugin!
Even if you had kubridge.skprx installed before, most likely you still need to update it, since a new version of the plugin was released at the same time as this port.
Make sure you have libshacccg.suprx in the ur0:/data/ folder on your console. If you don't, use ShaRKBR33D to get it quickly and easily.

Legally obtain your copy of Dead Space Mobile for Xperia Play in a form of an .apk file. The version for regular Android devices, also known as the latest/Google Play version, will not work! Make sure that your game is v1.1.33 (this is the last one supported on Xperia Play and provided via EA Store back in 2012).
If you have it installed on your phone, you can get all the required files directly from it or by using any APK extractor you can find on Google Play.

Verify that your build is exactly the correct one using sha1sum (can also be found as an online tool). sha1sum for lib/armeabi/libEAMGameDeadSpace.so must be 0ed42b611415015807f759ec9b5457857143ce39
Open the .apk with any zip explorer (like 7-Zip) and extract all folders from the .apk into ux0:data/deadspace on your Vita. Example of correct resulting path: ux0:data/deadspace/lib/armeabi/libEAMGameDeadSpace.so

If your .apk was less than 100MB of size, you also need assets ("cache"). You need to run the game at least once on your Xperia so that it downloads the required files, and then you can find them at /sdcard/ea/deadspace/published. Copy the published folder to ux0:data/deadspace/assets/ on your Vita. Example of correct resulting path: ux0:data/deadspace/assets/published/data/achievements.sb
Install DeadSpace.vpk

/

Known Issues (old version) :

1 Accelerometer controls may feel a little too sensitive. Fix may be made.
2 Analog sticks controls may sometimes "snap" a little. Most likely, can not be fixed, seems to be the game's own caveat.
3 While the game has a subtitles option, it's recommended not to use them because in some scenes they skip immediately. Most likely, can not be fixed.
4 Rarely (as it seems so far, maybe once an hour or even less often), it can randomly crash with a Prefetch Abort / Data Abort exception. Game creates checkpoint saves pretty often, so you shouldn't lose any substantial progress.
5 When entering the tram at the end of Chapter 5/9/10, audio may stop working. If it happens, complete the tram ride and restart the game after getting to the next chapter.

Known Issues (v.1.3) :

1 While the game has a subtitles option, it's recommended not to use them because in some scenes they skip immediately. Most likely, can not be fixed.
2 Rarely (about once an hour or sometimes during new levels/saves loading), the game can randomly crash or freeze. You'll have to restart it. Game creates checkpoint saves pretty often, so you shouldn't lose any substantial progress.
3 Sometimes (most oftenly reported when entering the tram at the end of Chapters 5/9/10), audio may stop working. If it happens, play until the next checkpoint if you wish and restart the game (as in quit and open the app again).

/

UPDATES :

Changelog (v1.1):
- Drastically improved analog sticks controls, no "snapping" or accidental strafes anymore.
- Implemented dead zone for accelerometer, making it much less sensitive to accidental motion.
- Added numerous startup checks for required plugins, FW version, etc.
- Enlarged internal audio buffer, which should reduce the frequency of audio "cut-offs" seen on v1.0.
- Switched to no-debug VitaGL build which may lead to a marginal framerate improvement.

Changelog (v1.2):
- Fixed left analog stick interference with on-screen controls in menu and HUD.
- Fixed freezing issue (when audio continues playing but the visuals are stuck).

Changelog (v1.3):
- Added the ability to adjust the dead zone of the analog sticks (with the new configurator app).
- Added the option to rebind acceleremoter actions (weapon rotation, zero-g jump) to D-Pad Up (with the new configurator app).
- Implemented an FPS limiter that can be enabled in the configurator app.
- Made analog stick controls a little smoother with linear interpolation.
- Enlarged the audio buffer to 1 MiB which may reduce the audio cut off issues.

/

Credits

Andy "The FloW" Nguyen for the original .so loader.
Rinnegatamante for VitaGL and lots of help with understanding and debugging the loader.
Bythos for the new kubridge with exceptions handling support and short vector VFP emulation and code generation.
CatoTheYounger for tremendous amount of testing. Not the hero we deserved, but the one we need.
Once13One for his beautiful LiveArea assets.
Andiweli, AvatarIII, BignThicc, dangtruong23, DieterB, Havocking92, ivanproff, keeponjammin, Long-nose, Maplesyrup6661, maxbarno, mmtechnodrone, NeoTechni, ReAnimation9, Shaitan, stayntruebreal, thenoble1, Tibmyyy: backers of the bounty that gave me motivation and made this port possible.

Last edited by peter8,

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
ive heard this is a great mobile game. not bad port either. not_bad.png

PacBunny what are you smoking?

Last edited by Flame,

peter8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For Dead Space fans this game is amazing. I play it in first time and make a lot of fun. The idea is great, since this title is only released for Android and it has there own story between part 1 and part 2.
There is only one negativ point, the google store over EA has delete this game in 2015, only when someone has a old specific build he can use the files. All other members must use a pirated copy. Thanks to EA delete great games. When I see this, there was also a exclusiv Mass Effect android version, with using the same engine, lets hope for a next port.

Sorry when I was angry, but in the end the forum is now clean up. I come down.
I hope PacBunny is now silence for the next days. He was post fake download links in the past where we can damage our vita, evidence is in this forum.
He had lost all trust and simple he can go and no one will see him back. A great port here and he is bully it, also disrespect to the coder. I dont know what he wants here, it make no sense.
lets stop this story now and have fun with Dead Space !
Post automatically merged:

It was not the only reason of my angry feelings. Did someone read the location from the coder ? Its Ukraine, a sadly story and its very near to my country. The coder is home and code for us and this country is full of dead bodys. Ironic. There is a Paypal number posted, spend some money.

Dead Space Vita - PS3 Controller FIX Touch Pointer working
https://gbatemp.net/threads/dead-space-vita-ps3-controller-fix-touch-pointer-working.621088/

Testing : PSTV + PS3 Controller

The game can not play to the end, it will stop on Chapter 7.
Jump Zero-G is not working with the PS3 controller, we have to shake it.

NEED save file to Chapter 8, so I can skip ZeroG jumps.

Last edited by peter8,
Reactions: SuperDan

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
  • Sad
Reactions: chronoss

peter8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
update
Dead Space Vita v.1.1

Changelog (v.1.1):
- Drastically improved analog sticks controls, no "snapping" or accidental strafes anymore.
- Implemented dead zone for accelerometer, making it much less sensitive to accidental motion.
- Added numerous startup checks for required plugins, FW version, etc.
- Enlarged internal audio buffer, which should reduce the frequency of audio "cut-offs" seen on v1.0.
- Switched to no-debug VitaGL build which may lead to a marginal framerate improvement.

@ chronoss :

had you reboot the tai conf ? and restart your system ? had you compile yourself ? had you use a p2p copy ?

Last edited by peter8,
  • Love

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
had you reboot the tai conf ? and restart your system ? had you compile yourself ? had you use a p2p copy ?
I delete all plugin and test with only 3 plugin and it work, i must test my plugin one by one to see wich ne not work with this game...

Reactions: peter8

peter8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@ chronoss : sometimes I was get this error when starting in first time, but no big deal just start a second time. when you find out what your problem was, please report back.

tested new update :

- Analog controlls sensitive works better now, mostly perfect ! thanks
- audio buffer, maybe not fixed, still have noises in background, I have no problem with it, its good so far.
- framerate feels a bit slower but better balance. I am not sure maybe the colors are slightly different and some lightnings effects added ? need recheck with version 1.

- Gero Z jump on chapter 7, still not working with PS3 controller, would be good to have this on ''down'' buttone instead. the down button is also on touchscreen, so there is a free button over.

- there was a new information about the boss fight in chapter 6. here is my knowledge pro tip ->
the game is very easy, started in first time on normal difficulty and just only use hand to hand combat for mostly all enemys. the Boss fight is easy win run in circle all the time and damage with hand to hand combat. mostly no bullets needed. hand combat is ''up'' button, easy to use. the small babys just run up and kick in the face. the big enemys just put some bullets on the arms. all in one, very easy. lol speedrun tactics.

EDIT :

compared version 1 and version 2 :
Framerate is higher in version 1 and feel slower in version 2, maybe thats why the sensitive controlls are smoother in version 2.
- save file is working from version 1 and 2 together

version 2 had fail my inactive test :
What is this for a test ? I just start the game and enter any gameplay map without enemys in a safe room. I do not play, the game is just working and the music is run all the time. In the same time, I just clean up my rooms and eat something, smoke cigarette etc.. but not playing. Version 1 was working on this way over 5 hours without any crash ! perfect. But version 2 was freeze after 30 minutes, but music still running.
Version 2 is currently experimental. I will stay on version 1.

EDIT 2 :

from FAQ
Q: Is PlayStation TV supported?
A: Yes, but you'd have to install DSMotion and DS4Touch to be able to navigate the menus (they don't support gamepad controls) and use accelerometer.

https://github.com/OperationNT414C/DSMotion/releases
https://github.com/MERLev/ds4Touch/releases

Testing : later ?
To navigate the menus it dont need any plugin PS3 controller. Only Shake is not working. Maybe DSMotion bring it back ? will test later.

Next Update ! Yeah, I Love this coder team.

Dead Space Vita v.1.2

Changelog (v.1.2):
- Fixed left analog stick interference with on-screen controls in menu and HUD.
- Fixed freezing issue (when audio continues playing but the visuals are stuck).

Will test later with DSMotion. Million thanks on forward working it !

Last edited by peter8,

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
@ chronoss : sometimes I was get this error when starting in first time, but no big deal just start a second time. when you find out what your problem was, please report back.
My Test witch only plugins and all version of Dead Space :

Kubridge v3 + fd_fix
Dead Space v1.0 : Work
Dead Space v1.1 : freeze at boot
Dead Space v1.2 : freeze at boot

Kubridge v3 + fd_fix + rePatch v2.71

Kubridge v3 + fd_fix + rePatch v3.0

Kubridge v3 + fd_fix + rePatch_ex

Kubridge v3 + rePatch v2.71

Kubridge v3 + rePatch v3.0

Kubridge v3 + rePatch_ex

Last edited by chronoss,

peter8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@ chronoss : Great Work ! Thanks man.

fd_fix + rePatch, this is not good

NFO : Don't install fd_fix.skprx if you're using the rePatch plugin!

use only one of them, I have fd_fix. was not even trying rePatch. was working for version 1 and 2. version 3 will tested later.

peter8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thanks for testing, stay here.

Do you use a real VITA system or PSTV ?

I have trouble with PSTV, I am stop at chapter 7. Do you have a save file for me, to get in chapter 8 ? I need it for testing.

• Wow

peter8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@ chronoss :
Is it freeze at boot ? Or is the game Kick you back to main system ? I dont see this in your video. Anyway v1.1 and v1.2 need longer loading time in the beginning, just wait. Make no sense, when version1 is working for you ?
Also your video say Autoplugin, I remember some coders say not to use it ?

Test System :
PSTV + Henkaku 3.65 Enso + original Vita Memory Card 16GB (5GB free for system performance) + PS3 Controller
kubridge.skprx v.0.3 (over Kernel) + fd_fix.skprx (over Kernel) + libshacccg.suprx (taken from PIBConfig)
System Language : English

PSTV + Henkaku 3.60 Enso + original Vita Memory Card 8GB (5GB free for system performance) + PS3 Controller
kubridge.skprx v.0.3 (over Kernel) + fd_fix.skprx (over Kernel) + libshacccg.suprx (taken from PIBConfig)
System Language : English

Test compare version 1,2,3 starting :

Dead Space Vita v.1.0
PSTV + Henkaku 3.65 Enso - working (done to chapter 7, need Jump FIX over 'shake')
PSTV + Henkaku 3.60 Enso - testing later ? need EDIT
Select German Language In-Game : working, tested without subtitles, but crash very often, stay on english language
Inactive Test : perfect, tested +5 hours
Problem : currently PS3 Controller trouble over PSTV - 'shake' do not work

Dead Space Vita v.1.1
PSTV + Henkaku 3.65 Enso - working (used save file from Version 1.0 - chapter 7, need Jump FIX over 'shake')
Select German Language In-Game : not tested
Inactive Test : fail, freeze after 30 minutes

Dead Space Vita v.1.2
PSTV + Henkaku 3.65 Enso - working (used save file from Version 1.0 - chapter 7, need Jump FIX over 'shake')
Select German Language In-Game : not tested
Inactive Test : tested +4 hour, perfect, test done ! million thanks for FIX !

Extra Note :
DSMotion and ds4touch, will test later with PS3 Controller and lets hope to fix the 'shake' Jump.
Anyway the VitaDB site from rinnegatamante is outdated.

ds4touch, VitaDB has v.1.0
https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/579

ds4touch, the release page from MERLev is on 1.1.3
https://github.com/MERLev/ds4Touch/releases

DSMotion, VitaDB - download link not working, error (DSMotion v.1.2)
https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/298

DSMotion, release page from OperationNT414C
https://github.com/OperationNT414C/DSMotion/releases

Note for DSMotion :
DualShock 3 and 4 motion control support for PlayStation TV
A kernel and a user plugin are required, you must edit your ux0:tai/config.txt file to add them:

*KERNEL
ux0:tai/dsmotion.skprx

*TITLEID00
ux0:tai/dsmotion.suprx

Replace TITLEID00 by a title identifier which needs motion control or by ALL to affect all titles.

It only works for titles which have been dumped (by Vitamin or MaiDumpTools).
Please read carefully all limitations in "README.MD"!

Testing DSMotion PS3 Controller :
EDIT : Switch weapon fire mode is working and FIXED ! But Jump over ''shake'' NOT WORKING !

Testing Dead Space Vita v.1.2 :
tested only 1 hour, walking a bit in chapter 1 and watch intro video. framerate is a lot better than old version v.1.1 and v1.0.
its feel a combination from both versions now. the analog sensitive is also better than v1.0. the problems from v1.1 are fixed mostly. the music is also better, but still here and there small scratchy in sound, but not a big deal its all working good so far.
my final test would be playing from start to end on hardest difficulty to give my verdict, but must first fix PS3 controller otherwise it dont work for me. need more time. EDIT : tested 4+ hour inactive in game, was perfect working now. stay now on v.1.2. PS3 Controller still not work for 'shake'. graphics and textures mostly perfect. good update. thanks

EDIT :

The NFO from Dead Space Vita v.1.2 was also updated and say to install libshacccg.suprx is best use with ShaRKBR33D.
ShaRKBR33D v.1.0.1
Author: Rinnegatamante
ShaRKBR33D is an all-in-one, automated, one-click extractor/installer of libshacccg.suprx.
https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/ShaRKBR33D/releases

The only save file I had found is this here :

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/dead-space-save-file.1449511/
Beginning of game on hard on the first train station.
$1000000 credits for store. 51 power nodes. level 4 suit purchased. Stasis module, health, and current weapons fully upgraded.

I had NOT test this save file, dont know when it works or not. Has it chapter select ?

EDIT :

improve for the NFO point 'Known Issues audio may stop working'
New - This can happen anytime. Tested in v.1.0 and v.1.1. For v.1.2 currently testing.
This issue is rarity and is easy to fix, just close and start again the game, there are many autosaves, no big deal, and I am fine so far.

EDIT :

Tested : DSMotion

- Switch weapon fire mode - This is WORKING and FIXED now with DSMotion ! Put the PS3 Controller to the left or right will change fire mode.

- Jump over shake with PSTV + PS3 Controller still NOT WORKING, stop on chapter 7. I give up. DSMotion can maybe not FIX it.

found this :

DSMotion v.1.2 Compatibility
PCSF00214 - Tearaway - Introduction which asks to shake the PS Vita can now be passed by shaking the controller.

DSMotion must have 'shake' !??

Last edited by peter8,
  • Love

peter8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Still big problems with shake jump PSTV PS3 Controller :

Maybe I have a idea to fix the gravity jump problem for PSTV PS3 Controller users. I am not a coder, so my knowledge is zero. But I was search for the controls sheme and there are 3 lines, Pad, Touch and Accel. Maybe SceMotionSensor can be placed under line 'void controls_init' for R2 or L2 over ButtonMapping ? Under line define SHAKE_THRESHOLD 300, can we change accel_last_x,y,z to R2 or L2 ? Would it work ? The coder must be recompile it again, I can not do it for my own.
Is y = sensor.accelerometer the jump or is it second weapon mode ?

https://github.com/v-atamanenko/deadspace-vita/blob/master/loader/reimpl/controls.c

controls_poll
pollTouch
pollPad
pollAccel

void controls_init()
// Enable analog sticks and touchscreen
sceCtrlSetSamplingModeExt(SCE_CTRL_MODE_ANALOG_WIDE)
sceTouchSetSamplingState(SCE_TOUCH_PORT_FRONT, 1)

(? SceMotionSensor DONT know ?)

Line 204 # define SHAKE_THRESHOLD 300

void pollAccel() {

SceMotionSensorState sensor;
sceMotionGetSensorState(&sensor, 1);
accel_last_x = sensor.accelerometer.x*GRAVITY_CONSTANT;
accel_last_y = sensor.accelerometer.y*GRAVITY_CONSTANT;
accel_last_z = sensor.accelerometer.z*GRAVITY_CONSTANT;

static ButtonMapping mapping

SCE_CTRL_UP, AKEYCODE_DPAD_UP
SCE_CTRL_DOWN, AKEYCODE_DPAD_DOWN
SCE_CTRL_LEFT, AKEYCODE_DPAD_LEFT
SCE_CTRL_RIGHT, AKEYCODE_DPAD_RIGHT
SCE_CTRL_CROSS, AKEYCODE_DPAD_CENTER
SCE_CTRL_CIRCLE, AKEYCODE_BACK
SCE_CTRL_SQUARE, AKEYCODE_BUTTON_X
SCE_CTRL_TRIANGLE, AKEYCODE_BUTTON_Y
SCE_CTRL_L1, AKEYCODE_BUTTON_L1
SCE_CTRL_R1, AKEYCODE_BUTTON_R1
SCE_CTRL_START, AKEYCODE_BUTTON_START
SCE_CTRL_SELECT, AKEYCODE_BUTTON_SELECT

L2 - not used -> put accel_last_x,z on it ?
R2 - not used -> put accel_last_y on it ?

example :

SCE_CTRL_L2, AKEYCODE_BUTTON_accel_last_x,z
SCE_CTRL_R2, AKEYCODE_BUTTON_accel_last_y

unsure ?

peter8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dead Space Vita v.1.2
NFO :
Q: Is PlayStation TV supported?
A: Yes, but you'd have to install DSMotion and DS4Touch to be able to navigate the menus (they don't support gamepad controls) and use accelerometer.

Final Test PSTV + PS3 Controller Plugins :

ds4Touch 1.0 : no need, PSTV Touch Pointer is working
Author : Mer1e
NFO : A plugin that adds ds4 touchpad support to PSTV/PSVita.

ds4Touch 1.1.3 : no need, PSTV Touch Pointer is working
Author :
NFO : Adds ds4 touchpad support (ds4vita way) to PS TV and Vita with MiniVitaTV.

DSMotion 1.2 : Works ! But only for Accelerometer Tilt Switch weapon fire mode, NOT for Accelerometer Shake Jump in Zero-G.
Author : OperationNT
NFO : Plugin that enables motion sensors (gyroscope + accelerometer) emulation on DualShock 3 and DualShock 4 controllers for PSTV.
! - Computed orientation is wrong when the controller is turned upside down.
! - Currently, gyroscope data is not exploited during orientation compute.

DS34MotionVita : Works ! But only for Accelerometer Tilt Switch weapon fire mode, NOT for Accelerometer Shake Jump in Zero-G.
Author : MERLev
NFO : Plugin which adds motion control support for PlayStation TV with DualShock controllers. The only difference from DSMotion is reVita compatibility.
it doesn't work well with "ds3vita", install reVita first
! - Computed orientation is wrong when the controller is turned upside down.
! - Currently, gyroscope data is not exploited during orientation compute.

reVita 1.0.8 : The game will very often crash, it need many trys to run the game with this plugin. Music mostly stops. Its mostly not good working and even simple buttons can not be changed.
The plugin works only for Accelerometer Tilt Switch weapon fire mode, but dont help for Accelerometer Shake Jump in Zero-G.
Author : Mer1e
NFO : plugin for PS Vita / PS TV, which allows you to remap inputs and trigger different actions. The settings has a option for 'Shake' up and down ! But not working.

Extra A Touchpad :

Touchremap Vita : no need, PSTV Touch Pointer is working
Author : Rinnegatamante
NFO : Allows both touchpad remap.

TriggerRemap 1.0 : no need, PSTV Touch Pointer is working
Author : Emiougus
NFO : remap L2/R2 to rear touchpad zones

Extra B Accelerometer :

viimote-1.2 : testing later [!]
Author : xerpi
NFO : Use a Wiimote as PSVITA controller. Supported extensions - Nunchuk, Classic Controller, Taiko TaTaCon Drum Controller.
Its possible that this plugin has a working accelerometer shake system ? Need testing. Maybe this can help !

Final Result :

DSMotion works only for Accelerometer Tilt Switch weapon fire mode, but do not work for Accelerometer Shake Jump in Zero-G, with PSTV + PS3 Controller.
DS4Touch, not needed, since the PSTV has a own touchpad and its perfect working, no plugin needed.
So more plugins installed, so more often the game will crash or the music will not work anymore. reVita was making the most trouble.
Currently not possible to play this game to end with PSTV + PS3 controller, will stop on chapter 7, need Shake Zero G Jump.
viimote-1.2 plugin, can maybe help, but need testing.

Welshgamer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Classic game.. Funny enough just played through DS2 on game pass on the pc.. Took me back to great times.. Will deffo put this on my vita..

peter8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
New News :

I am not the only one with 'shake' accelerometer jump problem, there are more users with a original vita system and it dont work. So its not a only PSTV problem.
The coder know the problem and maybe it get a fix :

Answer from coder atamanenko :
Issues - Implement accelerometer binding to dpad up
''I have a plan to allow alternate (button) binding for accelerometer actions in the next version. Until then, don't think there's anything we can do, sorry.''

Pleae DONT use UP button ! It must be the DOWN Button.
Up is Saw Attack I need it, the down button is Locator I dont need it and its also on touchscreen.
Its printed in the NFO, that the android loader from theflow can change all accelerometer actions to buttons, it should work.

Last edited by peter8,
Reactions: Tarmfot

peter8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Big News :
The coder is working on a update to FIX the proplem with Zero-G jump. VPK not released so far.

coder atamanenko - Jan 13, 2023 :
With the configurator app, you can rebind Zero-G jump (as well as weapon rotation) to D-Pad Up, which will make this much more easier.
Configurator companion app, based on the one for GTA:SA Android loader.
Copyright (C) 2021 Andy Nguyen
Copyright (C) 2022 Rinnegatamante
Copyright (C) 2022 Volodymyr Atamanenko

"Use D-Pad up for switching weapons orientation and zero-g jump instead of accelerometer"

YEAH !!! Thank you.

Release - Dead Space Vita v.1.3

Changelog (v.1.3):
- Added the ability to adjust the dead zone of the analog sticks (with the new configurator app).
- Added the option to rebind acceleremoter actions (weapon rotation, zero-g jump) to D-Pad Up (with the new configurator app).
- Implemented an FPS limiter that can be enabled in the configurator app.
- Made analog stick controls a little smoother with linear interpolation.
- Enlarged the audio buffer to 1 MiB which may reduce the audio cut off issues.

Just install the new VPK without uninstalling the game.

EDIT :

- The new update has a Setting Menu in the left corner, the same like Mass Effect.
- The setting Menu has a option for Fake D-Pad Up Zero-G jump.

Testing :
Zero-G jump with D-Pad Up = WORKING ! ''PS3 Controller''

PSTV + Henkaku 3.65 Enso + original Vita Memory Card 32GB (10GB free for system performance) + PS3 Controller
System Language : English / game language : English

verdict :
v.1.3 compatible with PSTV + PS3 Controller Zero-G jump NOW FIXED and WORKING ! Million Thanks ! wow.

Last edited by peter8,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol