New trailer for action RPG game 'Forspoken' released

forspoken.JPG

Launching next week is Square Enix's upcoming action RPG title Forspoken. Ahead of its launch, the company has aired a new trailer that highlights the features of the PC version of the game:

PC features of Forspoken include:
  • Stunning visuals with AMD FidelityFX™ Support
  • Smooth performance options of up to 60 frames per second (With AMD FSR Support)
  • Fast loading times (with Samsung SSD support)
  • 32:9 ultra-widescreen support* for a more immersive experience and panoramic views
  • Full HDR support and customisable resolutions, aspect ratios and graphic features
  • Direct sound compatible device and 7.1 audio (Ambisonics) support
  • Freedom to play with either Keyboard & Mouse or Controller input (DUALSHOCK®4 and DualSense Wireless Controllers, DirectInput or Xinput compatible controller)
Square Enix also shared the system requirements for the game:

sys req.png

Forspoken will launch on PS5 console and the PC (Steam, Microsoft Store, and Epic Games Store) on January 24.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It makes more sense after playing the PS5 demo last night. Pretty unplayable in anything except performance mode. Both resolution and ray tracing modes are a stuttery mess so I don't expect much better on PC without considerable better specs.

Lazyboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
After the shit FFXV game I wouldn't expect anything from this team, as usual bad graphics and performance, boring gameplay and stupid story.
I played the demo and it was horrible, main character keep saying silly thing, control kinda stupid but after managing it the gameplay is so simple, performance and graphics is bad on PS5.
Just like FFXV they will ask for paid DLC for the full game story and they will make a huge marketing to sell this shit, is this game aimed for 8 years old?
I'm not interested in this game at all.

• Sad
Reactions: eternal

eternal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After the shit FFXV game I wouldn't expect anything from this team, as usual bad graphics and performance, boring gameplay and stupid story.
I played the demo and it was horrible, main character keep saying silly thing, control kinda stupid but after managing it the gameplay is so simple, performance and graphics is bad on PS5.
Just like FFXV they will ask for paid DLC for the full game story and they will make a huge marketing to sell this shit, is this game aimed for 8 years old?
I'm not interested in this game at all.
And here I was hoping for something decent. We really need more parkour, mage type games that are actually done right.
Like ninja gaiden style flipping and running on walls while casting spells. Sigh.
If I was in the gaming industry, and I had a buncha money, and I knew how to make games, and write the storyline, and be the producer/director...I'd make the game myself. Such is life.

I'll still hold out some kind of hope to see what the other regular user reviews say when it's released. Not sure about paying that price though.
:D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...