• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

New UK Prime Minister. 2022 edition. Liz Truss, conservative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP
Yawn. You give off the energy of a tired snail returning home from a funeral. Your NPC brains could revolve inside a peanut shell for a thousand years without touching the sides.
I take it back. If you are giving up already your Olympic performance would start off strong, but a quarter of the way through the routine you'd have a massive failure which would cause the music to be immediately replaced with:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
*more NPC copiumthink plus
If you were really concerned I'd recommend acetone and an open flame. But that would probably lead to a repeat of the summer of 2020 and half a city being burned down. Your kind can't constrain yourselves and fire.
I'm sorry, did your NPC programming just say I'd kill myself by setting myself on fire? That's a fate only for NPCs, kinda like plummeting to the ground from fatal height. I guess your mother, whoever she is considering you're matris ignotae, never taught you that.

Setting people on fire would probably be the closest you could ever get to "burn" another :rofl2:

Last edited by Dark_Ansem,

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP
I'm sorry, did your NPC programming just say I'd kill myself by setting myself on fire? That's a fate only for NPCs, kinda like plummeting to the ground from fatal height. I guess your mother, whoever she is considering you're matris ignotae, never taught you that.

Setting people on fire would probably be the closest you could ever get to "burn" another :rofl2:
No, just that we'd end up with yet another firey but peaceful protest destroying a lot of private property.

You may want to take some reading compression classes, you appear to have a very bad habit of adding in things to what you're reading. Or is it just data from your chip again? Did you get the patch for it yet? You'll need that update to help you spin a gay nudist from Berkley being a MAGA agent attempting to assassinate Paul Pelosi in the middle of the night. And not him fighting off Paul rather than being Ed Bucked.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
*embarrassing NPC speech backtracking*

Nice try, I guess your programming features a "lame excuses" protocol to kick in whenever you're called out.

Also, I think your reading chip is malfunctioning as I added *nothing* to your own words, you're digging your NPC grave in earnest by yourself. So yeah, I think you need to call the wambulance as your minor-NPC senility is showing, and a couple more glitches will mean you get deleted from the executable.

Reactions: The Catboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: A buttered grilled cheese pb&j? Meh