Next R4 Kernel coming soon!

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
that wii connectivity is great update, but not many games use it anyway. only pokemon right?

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
this proof again that r4 team sucks ass!!!11 r4 sucks because it doesn't have leds like ds-x. dancing leds are the key to get the girls, so r4 team sucks. i think they're gayz
frown.gif

You should get banned for such sacrilege!

Everyone who's already got an R4 knows it rocks!!!
bow.gif

If you wanna have leds get a DS-X, (I hear it works great with picking up girls, but you must have the pink DS too
tongue.gif
)
If you want to play backups of your legitimately owned DSgames get an R4!
grog.gif

Ps - You should get banned for being homophobic!
nyanya.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
The R4 Team rocks! They keep fixing the features I want to buy another cart for!

The best thing is that this is probably true. The last time, Costello was right
smile.gif

@TaMs: yeah, only Pokémon Diamond and Pearl use it, but it's still nice (for other games).

I will probably not use SDHC for a long time, but I wanted to buy another cart for in the future. I guess I was wrong: the firmware IS rewritable!

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! But really, unless you are using the R4 for movies and music, anything over 2GB is really unnecessary IMO. But still, I'm glad to see that they are implementing this support nonetheless.

qjopera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this proof again that r4 team sucks ass!!!11 r4 sucks because it doesn't have leds like ds-x. dancing leds are the key to get the girls, so r4 team sucks. i think they're gayz
frown.gif

well DSX sucks!
nyanya.gif

U are right I hate DS-X too besides R4,cyclo evolution and acekard r.p.g are the best carts as of now unless you need motion like on the neoflash R6-GOLD. other than that R4 acekard and cyclo are my favorites

qjopera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
frown.gif

You should get banned for such sacrilege!

Everyone who's already got an R4 knows it rocks!!!
bow.gif

If you wanna have leds get a DS-X, (I hear it works great with picking up girls, but you must have the pink DS too
tongue.gif
)
If you want to play backups of your legitimately owned DSgames get an R4!
grog.gif

Ps - You should get banned for being homophobic!
nyanya.gif

besides more gayz means more girlz!!!!!!!!!! so If you want more single ladies then I suggest you tolerate gay people without gay guys there would not be enough hot single women out there. We need more gayz so they are MORE GIRLZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Awesome! But really, unless you are using the R4 for movies and music, anything over 2GB is really unnecessary IMO. But still, I'm glad to see that they are implementing this support nonetheless.
Well, what else do you use your R4 for then? Do you download illegal games or something
wtf.gif

Just kidding
wink2.gif

wrathek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOOT!! i told you ALL that the update was delayed bc of a MASSIVE upgrade
biggrin.gif
. SDHC FTW!! (arm7 ultra fix is great too
biggrin.gif
) And for all you wii ppl, so's the thing you've been askin for for like.. months.

now all i want is slo-mo and the cyclo will not even be in the back of my mind anymore

Wii_DS.

ウォリアー
Banned
Trophies
Website
fcrc.weebly.com
XP
Country

Wii_DS.

ウォリアー
Banned
Trophies
Website
fcrc.weebly.com
XP
Country
www.r4ds.com seem to down at the moment, is this mean they uploading this new kernel?

it isn't coming today.

And even if it was, you dont take down a website to upload a file onto the server.

i belive R4DS.com isn't a official Domain of the R4 Team.

I think it is a Domain for someone person who is selling R4's.

i could be wrong.

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
QUOTE said:
www.r4ds.com seem to down at the moment, is this mean they uploading this new kernel?
Definitely not. As I said, I wouldn't be expecting it anytime soon...

QUOTEThe best thing is that this is probably true. The last time, Costello was right
smile.gif
I'm only reporting what I've been told by the R4 team, if this turns out to be wrong don't put the blame on me
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    btei @ btei: why does blue flavour taste so yummay