The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guess what?
I SEE ANOTHER PETITION COMING!
As if we haven't had enough of those recently -.-

They should call it, "why the hell we're so butt-hurt about cut scenes in a Smash Bros game" petition. I know I'd sign it.:P

People need to get over it, not everyone cares about cut scenes, and it's a damn lame excuse to not buy a game. Nintendo doesn't owe people anything. They removed cut scenes, but so what? I agree with Rydian it was nothing but fan fiction; Melee's Adventure mode was so much better.

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly I hope they drop subspace entirely. A single player is fine but don't put us through that garbage again.

Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't give any more fucks that I already don't.

As long there's online gameplay and my fav characters still there, I'm happy enough, so why are whining about this?

It's the internet, that's why. The law of the internet states, if something happens that people disagree with, there must be at least two people to participate in a bitch-fest and/or diatribe about something they have no control over.

Honestly I hope they drop subspace entirely. A single player is fine but don't put us through that garbage again.
Exactly, who the hell cares? It's just stupid cut scenes. If people are going to lose sleep over this, they should consider another hobby.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It's the internet, that's why. The law of the internet states, if something happens that people disagree with, there must be at least two people to participate in a bitch-fest and/or diatribe about something they have no control over.

Yeah like, it doesn't cut scenes, so what?
Valve also said they weren't announcing anything and they announced Half Life 3, Nintendo said they were gonna brick 3DS consoles if they know they're being used for piracy and they didn't, who knows if they might be bluffing?

But no, lets bitch about how it doesn't have cutscenes, and how much of a dick Nintendo is being.

Reactions: the_randomizer

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Exactly, who the hell cares? It's just stupid cut scenes. If people are going to lose sleep over this, they should consider another hobby.

b-but, I liked when:
Captain falcon,olimar,DK,diddy K, pikachu and samus fought Meta ridley on the the falcon crusader
and when fox,falco,peach,sheik,kirby and mr game and watch fought Duon on the top of Meta knight´s Airship.....

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
b-but, I liked when:
Captain falcon,olimar,DK,diddy K, pikachu and samus fought Meta ridley on the the falcon crusader

and when fox,falco,peach,sheik,kirby and mr game and watch fought Duon on the top of Meta knight´s Airship.....

Nope. Apathy levels still at 9000. I skipped the cut scenes because I didn't give a damn. :creep:

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
b-but, I liked when:

It was a shit story and you know it. It was cool the first time and made unlocking characters more easy but after that it was painful to watch. Nothing really important happens, the characters are there just to be there and the lack of personality is just uhhhg. New super mario bros 2 had a better story and even mario had more personality there.
For me that was brawl weakest point and if I have to play that game again to unlock every character again I'll rather do 400 vs matches by myself

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's almost like saying it's not worth making Game of Thrones as a series because someone may have read the books. pff..

Actually, that is a pretty bad comparison. It'd be more like saying it's not worth making a Game of Thrones TV series because it would end up all over the internet.

orcid

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Everybody said the story mode was weak and only few people liked it, but now everybody cares about the cutscenes and hates Nintendo. The internet is crazy.
Also he didn't decide to have no cutscenes at all but another kind of cutscenes that can't be spoilered. It is not bad idea for a game that doesn't need cutscenes for the story.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still recall when brawl came out in Japan and people were removing the cutscenes to fit the game on a single layer DVD, how time changes everything

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't give any more fucks that I already don't.

As long there's online gameplay and my fav characters still there, I'm happy enough, so why are whining about this?

We need to whine about something; you can't expect us to just sit around after we've finished whining about something else.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo are being dicks lately, first cutting off Japanese Indie developers now this, seriously, lighten up, you WiiU isn't selling and you are facing competition from other parts of Asia (There are developers from Taiwan to even as far as Vietnam and Singapore participating in TGS). Horrible business decisions all around.

Wait. THAT's the first dick-move? Not the fact its taking them a year to implement Miiverse to their own goddamn handheld while iPhones have had it for months? Not taking ad-revenue from people who are essentially promoting their games? THAT?

Reactions: clarky

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1