Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Black_Knight_666 said:
ouch! that must suck :/ im so glad i NEVER update my dsi firmware
smile.gif
)

I only time when I update is when I know when all my carts can round it.

nyuk1998

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tested the iTouch2? I e-mailed the iTouch team and I'm waiting for a reply. Also, is the iTouch a clone for another card?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
nyuk1998 said:
Has anyone tested the iTouch2? I e-mailed the iTouch team and I'm waiting for a reply. Also, is the iTouch a clone for another card?
The itouch was created by the M3 Team and more than likely since the M3i Zero doesn't work, then the iTouch2 doesn't work. Sad news is, it can not be upgraded to work on the DSi updates.

nyuk1998

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
nyuk1998 said:
The itouch was created by the M3 Team and more than likely since the M3i Zero doesn't work, then the iTouch2 doesn't work. Sad news is, it can not be upgraded to work on the DSi updates.

I guess it's off to buy another card then. And no update till I get one. Thanx for the info.

Edit: According to Simple + Easy Forum for iTouch2 DS They might be working on something. http://www.simplepluseasy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=132

Also, the iTouch website HAS released firmware updates before, so I might be in luck. http://www.itouchds.com/

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
meh, DSONEi supposedly getting an update sometime next week, so whatever(then again, I can't recall the last time I used a flashcart for more than 10 minutes)
I'll just collapse from being sick for a few more days in the meantime.
kbai

Kragar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
e_x_p said:
Any news on M3i Zero yet? They are slow this time ... /nothappy.

latest news from one of the guys from m3i is "there should be a fix soon" but of course that's really vague. The good news is it will get fixed, it's just a matter of when

D

Deleted User

LOL Supercard DSTWO fixed it 12 hours later. Ninty are getting slack. Remember when they blocked bannerbomb with the HAXX title ID? bannerbomb v2 was launched with a slightly different title ID, and that worked. You've gotta love them for their blatant love of illegal game downloading;they make it deliberately easy for hackers to fix their updates. Just like the new F/W. Yum.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jet™ said:
LOL Supercard DSTWO fixed it 12 hours later. Ninty are getting slack. Remember when they blocked bannerbomb with the HAXX title ID? bannerbomb v2 was launched with a slightly different title ID, and that worked. You've gotta love them for their blatant love of illegal game downloading;they make it deliberately easy for hackers to fix their updates. Just like the new F/W. Yum.

lol, you're a n00b. Bannerbomb never had the title ID HAXX, it was ATKN. And it wasn't blocked by title ID either. They changed the way banners were handled, just not enough to fix the issue completely (I think they basically checked specifically for the exploit bannerbomb used in Data Management, but forgot about SD Menu, so with a quick modification, it was working again).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo