Nintendo Direct 22/02/12

chemistryfreak

Trophies
XP
Country
Project Mirai Demo now available in the JPN eShop!
2 new downloadable 3D Video also available! They are Kingdom Hearts 3D & Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland 3D
Monster Hunter 3G Special DLC now available for download as well!

Looking forward to the next JPN Nintendo Direct! They always have new free stuff to download after the announcement!

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
2 new downloadable 3D Video also available! They are Kingdom Hearts 3D & Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland 3D

Looking forward to the next JPN Nintendo Direct! They always have new free stuff to download after the announcement!
sometimes i wish i had a jap 3ds -.-

chemistryfreak

Trophies
XP
Country

sometimes i wish i had a jap 3ds -.-

Getting a JPN 3DS is really worth it! I seldom touch my US 3DS after I brought a JPN 3DS!

celcodioc

Major A$$hole
Trophies
XP
Country
Uploaded the European version for anyone interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7MMk98ohz0

Seeking works, of course :D

EDIT: Apparently Nintendo also posted it on YouTube :(

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ninty.com doesnt have all the vids all it shows is Dillon's Rolling Western - 1:13, Kid Icarus: Uprising - 3:01, Mario Tennis Open - 6:18, Xenoblade Chronicles - 9:04, The Last Story - 10:11. wheres the rest like rf4 and kh3d??

chemistryfreak

Trophies
XP
Country
ninty.com doesnt have all the vids all it shows is Dillon's Rolling Western - 1:13, Kid Icarus: Uprising - 3:01, Mario Tennis Open - 6:18, Xenoblade Chronicles - 9:04, The Last Story - 10:11. wheres the rest like rf4 and kh3d??

The US Nintendo Direct is boring...no breaking news about any new 3DS Games being release....on the other hand the JPN one is awesome with Kingdom Hearts 3D, rune factory 4 trailer! They even release a downloadable 3D Video for Kingdom Heats 3D! JPN added one more new demo too! 3 New MH3G DLC also released! Looking at the rate of release of demo for JPN eShop, I think my 16GB memory card won't be enough to hold all the software!

Briadark

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

The US Nintendo Direct is boring...no breaking news about any new 3DS Games being release....on the other hand the JPN one is awesome with Kingdom Hearts 3D, rune factory 4 trailer! They even release a downloadable 3D Video for Kingdom Heats 3D! JPN added one more new demo too! 3 New MH3G DLC also released! Looking at the rate of release of demo for JPN eShop, I think my 16GB memory card won't be enough to hold all the software!
Nintendo direct 2013:
The new 3DS lite have a sd card of 2TB in the package!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.