Hacking Nintendo DS Lite Menu(?) Error

vvnvivian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Hello guys,

I have a R4i V1.41 Revolution for DS (WiFi) cart and I have tried to download similar kernel I found online but the situation still persist.

I hope to seek some help here from you guys as I absolutely sucks at technology..

I am able to play and use my ds with that cart many years ago... and idk why I the noob me few years ago decided to reformat my SD card and now when I tried to find kernel, it just says Menu(?).

Please help meeeee ;-;

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys,

I have a R4i V1.41 Revolution for DS (WiFi) cart and I have tried to download similar kernel I found online but the situation still persist.

I hope to seek some help here from you guys as I absolutely sucks at technology..

I am able to play and use my ds with that cart many years ago... and idk why I the noob me few years ago decided to reformat my SD card and now when I tried to find kernel, it just says Menu(?).

Please help meeeee ;-;
The "Menu?" message is an indication that you aren't using the right kernel or there isn't one present at all. If you could provide a picture of your flashcart I may be able to help you.

squirrelgrip3212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The "Menu?" message is an indication that you aren't using the right kernel or there isn't one present at all. If you could provide a picture of your flashcart I may be able to help you.

Hello,

I am having the same problem. I have tried everything. I have attached some photos which may be useful.

Screen Shot 2018-04-06 at 3.52.33 pm.png
20180406_155209.jpg
20180406_155209.jpg

Thank you.

Attachments

• ds.jpg
    ds.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,226

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

squirrelgrip3212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for your help. I'm now able to play all pokemon games up to platinum. However the more recent games after that such as pokemon black give me an error code. Are you able to assist with this?

I have also accidentally deleted all my games. Just wondering if there is a rom database I can download?

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your help. I'm now able to play all pokemon games up to platinum. However the more recent games after that such as pokemon black give me an error code. Are you able to assist with this?

I have also accidentally deleted all my games. Just wondering if there is a rom database I can download?
I could probably help you with that. So hang on a second please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: