Nintendo Labo: Toy-Con Garage trailer

Nintendo has uploaded a new video that shows new features for the Nintendo Labo, this time, focusing on the "Toy-Con Garage". This lets players create "nodes", which allow for input nodes, such a small pressing a certain button on the Joy-Con, or having it tilt a specific way, which lead into middle nodes, that rely on timers, and then link to output nodes, which are the reactions, like making the controller rumble, or have the screen flash. The video then shows some of the games you can make with this feature. Nintendo Labo's Robot and Variety Kits are set to release on April 20th.

D

Deleted User

This looks like a garbage sandbox, learn to program and make actual switch homebrew :) Easyish to do any of this bs.
What is wrong with this site. This is obviously not meant for you. This is meant for the kids, and maybe even adults who like this stuff. Please, remove the stick from your ass and grow up.

This actually looks fun to me, and for those that are bitching about homebrew (*cough* @Ericthegreat *cough*) this might be useful for a homebrew exploit if they are saved (which I am 99% sure they are).

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is wrong with this site. This is obviously not meant for you. This is meant for the kids, and maybe even adults who like this stuff. Please, remove the stick from your ass and grow up.

This actually looks fun to me, and for those that are bitching about homebrew (*cough* @Ericthegreat *cough*) this might be useful for a homebrew exploit if they are saved (which I am 99% sure they are).
A lot of truth in this post.

Reactions: Daufirson

Frexxos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Like I said in an another post: I am in love with Labo!

Awesome! can't wait to build stuff! And I showed it to my 4 year old son and he just said "want it now". The look in his eyes said more than 1000 words.

I think this will be an awesome expierience for people who are "makers and creators". Did Sony something like that? Or Microsoft? Respect to Nintendo that they are releasing stuff like Labo.
Yes its Cardboard etc. But this thing will be copied so fast in "stronger" materials than we can think and after that you have super duper durability.
Of course I also understand people who are thinking this stuff is pure garbage - it's okay if you don't like it. But do we really have to cry about it how bad and stupid the whole labo thing is?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
That looks great! Looks like you can create your own controllers and interactions.
I hope there's an "advanced" part as well.

I haven't seen/noticed this controller thingy before:

toycon.jpg

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
When are we going to get a second version of WarioWare D.I.Y.? That was an amazing game and worked somewhat similar to this. With the extra powee of the Switch you could do some pretty crazy microgames.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it weren't for the $70 price range, this would actually be really cool. Finally Nintendo's being a little less like, say, Apple.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: