Gaming Nintendo Labo

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It was not as good as I expected. Never got RC car to move in straight line (and that a second switch is needed for the other unit, and I hadn't figure out everything yet), Piano's assembly is terrible (black keys has no spring Mechanism) and there is only one record board, House is confusing as heck, FIshing is a bit simple and I didn't even see the camera, bike takes too much to put the switch and joy-cons into place. Still, spending five hours to put everything together was fun. Also really lots of left overs (plus those on the board) and my regrets over Hawking's death.
WIN_20180425_12_56_58_Pro.jpg WIN_20180425_12_57_03_Pro.jpg WIN_20180425_12_57_07_Pro.jpg WIN_20180425_12_57_10_Pro.jpg WIN_20180425_12_57_13_Pro.jpg

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It was not as good as I expected. Never got RC car to move in straight line (and that a second switch is needed for the other unit, and I hadn't figure out everything yet), Piano's assembly is terrible (black keys has no spring Mechanism) and there is only one record board, House is confusing as heck, FIshing is a bit simple and I didn't even see the camera, bike takes too much to put the switch and joy-cons into place. Still, spending five hours to put everything together was fun. Also really lots of left overs (plus those on the board) and my regrets over Hawking's death.
View attachment 121337 View attachment 121338 View attachment 121339 View attachment 121340 View attachment 121341
I always new labo was just overpiced, useless cardboard.

I really dont see the appeal that others have in it.

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always new labo was just overpiced, useless cardboard.

It's called opinions, maybe if you went to school you would know what they are. You might also understand the difference between "new" and "knew".

I think it's been fun putting together, and my 4 year old loves it. Being a robot smashing buildings is quite fun.

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's called opinions, maybe if you went to school you would know what they are. You might also understand the difference between "new" and "knew".

I think it's been fun putting together, and my 4 year old loves it. Being a robot smashing buildings is quite fun.
This infers that I understand others opinions, but I dont follow them.
The sentence above it is MY opinion.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

A shame I am too big to wear the robot kit. Also want to use th fishing kit to fish me some magikarp.

Last edited by Yil,

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Being a robot smashing buildings is quite fun.
I would have to agree that the robot kit would be fun for a while, but the price is just out of the question for me. And at some point, being a robot and walking/flying around is going to get tiresome. Cool, but only for a while.
I could also just not be into making things, not a fan of DIY.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus +1