Gaming Nintendo Switch game File sizes

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
what SD card do you guys think would be enough for overall stuff ?

i might get the 256gb https://www.amazon.com/Silicon-Powe...104553&sr=8-11&keywords=silicon+power+sd+card looks like a good deal to me !

that ^ one is UHS 1, that is the desired one for the switch correct ?

i have SP sd cards on both my 3ds'es , n3dsxl and my og3ds and both work splendidly.

so i trust their cards.
will get one later this month or so, because we will need big sd cards eventually.

even in case nothing much comes out for the switch (CIA wise you know what i mean !) i then still plan going Digital so i guess the bigger the sd the better.

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what SD card do you guys think would be enough for overall stuff ?

i might get the 256gb https://www.amazon.com/Silicon-Powe...104553&sr=8-11&keywords=silicon+power+sd+card looks like a good deal to me !

that ^ one is UHS 1, that is the desired one for the switch correct ?

i have SP sd cards on both my 3ds'es , n3dsxl and my og3ds and both work splendidly.

so i trust their cards.
will get one later this month or so, because we will need big sd cards eventually.

even in case nothing much comes out for the switch (CIA wise you know what i mean !) i then still plan going Digital so i guess the bigger the sd the better.
get a 200gb card for like half the price

Reactions: leonmagnus99

Varon12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sizes for both Resident Evil Revelations and Revelations 2 have been announced taking up a whopping 12 GB for 1 and 23.6 GB for the second jeez better buy it on cartridge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1