Nintendo Switch Online NES/SNES games for May 2020 revealed

It's been a while since we last got some classic retro titles added to the Nintendo Switch Online library. Next week, subscribers will see four new-old games added to the service, three Super Nintendo games and one original Nintendo Entertainment System game. On the NES front, you've got Rygar, a 1987 sidescrolling platformer, while the SNES lineup includes Wild Guns, Panel de Pon, and Operation Logic Bomb. These games will be available to play on May 20th.

LuxerWap

The Green Husky with a Broken Tail
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bad troll
otherwise brain damaged
Nope. I really perfer this. Nintendo brings games I have never heard of so it makes me want to try them out. If they were on Virtual Consoles, I would have looked over them, like what everyone here seems to be doing because they’re not game they have grew up with nor cared. Everyone seem to only want first party Nintendo games without giving these over games a chance.

Reactions: Deleted User

Phenj

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nope. I really perfer this. Nintendo brings games I have never heard of so it makes me want to try them out. If they were on Virtual Consoles, I would have looked over them, like what everyone here seems to be doing because they’re not game they have grew up with nor cared. Everyone seem to only want first party Nintendo games without giving these over games a chance.
You are hopeless. Just consoom

Pokemon_Tea_Sea_Jee

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo are literal lowlifes for asking people to re-purchase copies of games that they had already purchased all the way back on the Wii online shop.

Literal lowlifes.

I am totally certain they are able to create a system so that will not happen, if they actually wanted to. This is what.. the third discrete retro games store for Nintendo? So some people will have bought these games digitally 3 times?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wow, and these are RENTALS?

They are the scummiest sort of lowlifes. They really are. They have slick presentation but they are the scummiest sort of lowlifes to be true.

Reactions: Bladexdsl

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo are literal lowlifes for asking people to re-purchase copies of games that they had already purchased all the way back on the Wii online shop.

Literal lowlifes.

I am totally certain they are able to create a system so that will not happen, if they actually wanted to. This is what.. the third discrete retro games store for Nintendo? So some people will have bought these games digitally 3 times?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wow, and these are RENTALS?

They are the scummiest sort of lowlifes. They really are. They have slick presentation but they are the scummiest sort of lowlifes to be true.
Boi these are bonuses for purchasing the online service
And said online service is a SIXTH OF THE PRICE of the online services of their competitors
Also why are people bitching about the games for this month? Panel de Pon is a lot more significant than most people in the US know, but it's still cool that we finally have it officially internationally without it being a Pokemon-based reskin.
It's Nintendo's own first party puzzle game.
Stop whining about it, y'all.

Pokemon_Tea_Sea_Jee

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Boi these are bonuses for purchasing the online service
And said online service is a SIXTH OF THE PRICE of the online services of their competitors
Also why are people bitching about the games for this month? Panel de Pon is a lot more significant than most people in the US know, but it's still cool that we finally have it officially internationally without it being a Pokemon-based reskin.
It's Nintendo's own first party puzzle game.
Stop whining about it, y'all.
Oh right.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh nintendo, please just give the world the official release of genealogy of holy war and thracia 776 already
and translate them for the first time too thats all we ask for is your good nes/snes games not hot garbage and this is why i use the hacked nso snes/nes nsp much more gamesand it doesn't require maybe 300mb

Last edited by chrisrlink,

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never even heard of Panel de Pon before but looks like a weeb version of testris :lol:

yeah great selection of FOUR games nintendo keep up the good work :glare:
Boi.
Panel de Pon was Nintendo's own first-party puzzle game, and us getting it officially in the West is a lot more important than people here seem to think.
"Weeb Tetris" it is NOT.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro