No brake pads, no such thing as last

Danny600kill

xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you're wondering about the title I was listening to Forever by Drake ( Ft Eminem, Kanye West, Lil Wayne ) and that's a line from Lil Wayne's verse
biggrin.gif

Well my life as usual is going pretty well, for everyone who doesn't know I have a new girlfriend
tongue.gif
I've started College and even got one of my new college mates to join ( Desendos ). I've decided that Biology is the worse A-level I could have ever taken
mad.gif
It's just boring and all together s**t.

Moving on to stuff you tempers might care about I now have a strengthened hatred of Apple, firstly since 4.0 ( or the new iOS ) came out the software has been buggy as shit, the latest itunes keeps crashing , my iPod has started to crap out on me, and they want stupid and ridiculous prices to fix it :/ and there is no way they are ever getting money of me again. They are not worth it, your paying for a name, and that name in my opinion is shite. I'd rather have a media player that has Netto stamped on it as long as it worked and I could trust it not to break after a short period.
*Waits for ifish to disagree*

Next is my rant about Microsoft. This is another company I have started to hate. As a lot of you know I bought a PS3 a while back so I could play online for free as I don't play much as when I do I don't want to pay for it. Yes as people are going to say "PS3 HAZ NO GAEMZ" but it has enough games for my liking and I've always loved Ratchet and Clank
wub.gif
Well as you all know Halo Reach came out. Well I absolutely loved the Halo Series ( Excluding Wars ) so I bought it when it was released. I put it in and the campaign wouldn't work, I kept getting Disk read errors, I thought it was a bad disk so i got it exchanged the same day. The new one didn't work either. Then I read that this has been a common problem
mad.gif
Then I get a free trail with Reach for Gold membership, and guess what, it doesn't work. I did get a new one from Microsoft but they need to fucking sort themselves out .

Moving on from hating companies I'm fell back in love with Sega ( and everytime I think about Sega I hear them say it like they did on Genesis & Saturn ), I went to look for my Sega Saturn ( Favourite ever console ) and apparently my uncle borrowed it way back and has not seen it since
mad.gif
so I'm looking for a new one, check my WTB topic, I've also got some bids on Ebay
biggrin.gif
. I was tempted to get an emulator today but I don't want to ruin the experience
biggrin.gif

In other news

- Thanks to Dean ( prowler_ ) I fell back in love with the PSP. I've started to play PSP2 and Persona 3 and also use it to emulate GBA ( Another reason I don't need or care about my iPod any more
tongue.gif
)

- My DS is getting dusty, where are the games that make me want it that second ? I've not updated my MSD in months, and the rare occasion I do pick it up I play something like Fifa or Mario

- The same goes for my Wii really, the only game I wanted lately is GH : Warriors of Rock. I only occasionally play my Wii so I can play RB and GH. I've still not been urged to try out SMG2 even though I've had it since it was dumped, is that a bad thing. I've just not cared enough to play it.

- I'm going to see Kids in Glass Houses in November, then Yashin in December and finally All Time Low next year, I hope to get a few other gigs lined up in the coming months, can't beat the atmosphere at a gig
wub.gif

- I love how I stole Guild's old blog format, I've been using it for a while now, it makes things so much easier
biggrin.gif

Current favourite song

D

Deleted_171835

Danny600kill said:
Next is my rant about Microsoft. This is another company I have started to hate. As a lot of you know I bought a PS3 a while back so I could play online for free as I don't play much as when I do I don't want to pay for it. Yes as people are going to say "PS3 HAZ NO GAEMZ" but it has enough games for my liking and I've always loved Ratchet and Clank
wub.gif
Well as you all know Halo Reach came out. Well I absolutely loved the Halo Series ( Excluding Wars ) so I bought it when it was released. I put it in and the campaign wouldn't work, I kept getting Disk read errors, I thought it was a bad disk so i got it exchanged the same day. The new one didn't work either. Then I read that this has been a common problem
mad.gif
Then I get a free trail with Reach for Gold membership, and guess what, it doesn't work. I did get a new one from Microsoft but they need to fucking sort themselves out .
You hate all of Microsoft because of that? Hate the gaming division of Microsoft, not all of Microsoft. There probably was just a mistake when they were producing the Halo Reach disc. It happens. Microsoft gave you a new one so why are you raging?

Danny600kill said:
- My DS is getting dusty, where are the games that make me want it that second ? I've not updated my MSD in months, and the rare occasion I do pick it up I play something like Fifa or Mario
Ghost Trick is coming! It's going to be awesome.
Have you played the new Prof. Layton game? It's great. And a new Pokemon game was released in September, Pokemon Black and White.

QUOTE(Danny600kill @ Oct 10 2010, 11:49 PM)
The same goes for my Wii really, the only game I wanted lately is GH : Warriors of Rock. I only occasionally play my Wii so I can play RB and GH. I've still not been urged to try out SMG2 even though I've had it since it was dumped, is that a bad thing. I've just not cared enough to play it.
Dude. Try out Super Mario Galaxy 2. It's one of the best games I have ever played.
The Wii drought ended. NBA Jam and Wii Party came out! Kirby's Epic Yarn, GoldenEye and Donkey Kong Country Returns are coming out and on Monday, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 is coming out on WiiWare!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: