Homebrew [No Longer Working] Community freeShop fork - open source eShop alternative

Mysuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Couldn't it be a regional thing? I read on reddit most people with problems accessing it are from NA.

I've been accessing it regularly today to check a few things and never once it failed me. I'm from Brazil - South America.

skydancer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they are switching hosts. I went on there and it says that the site is coming soon to register dot com. So, sounds like a host change

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
When I turn off my adblock I get this:

Screenshot 2018-08-08 22.20.02.png

RIP 3ds.voldemort.gq
2017-2018

Last edited by zoogie,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They went after Emuparadise (we can name it now), that nico site, and partially IP blocked that hustler site and several others.

If they had a role in that title site's demise, I don't think their endgame will stop there. Something tells me their aim for STABILITY will mean that iso site and those like it are next.

*Sigh* Well now I don't have to release the bugfixed version anymore...
Oh well.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A320FL mit Tapatalk

If you finished coding it and have it ready for release, do it now. You should see your frok put into action before this all ends.

ElementalBliss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They went after Emuparadise (we can name it now), that nico site, and partially IP blocked that hustler site and several others.

If they had a role in that title site's demise, I don't think their endgame will stop there. Something tells me their aim for STABILITY will mean that iso site and those like it are next.

If you finished coding it and have it ready for release, do it now. You should see your frok put into action before this all ends.

I also vote for a release. I mean, you took the time. Why not.

Side note: Anyone know how to back up the title keys file on my 3DS? Is it the file in the "keys" folder? Could I theoretically upload that file to GDrive and point my FreeShop to it?

WarioWaffles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also vote for a release. I mean, you took the time. Why not.

Side note: Anyone know how to back up the title keys file on my 3DS? Is it the file in the "keys" folder? Could I theoretically upload that file to GDrive and point my FreeShop to it?
Copy the keys folder and the tmp folder, just did it for one of mine.

Reactions: ElementalBliss

Mysuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It seems both sites are being blocked by the ISPs or DNS servers.

You can bypass it by putting the "ip address + domain name" in your hosts files if you're using Windows. Should be in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya