Hacking noob Question here. DLC with WUP installer

metalsniper63

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, i'm a noob regarding the whole WII U scene.
I was wondering if i can PLAY with DLC installed with wup installer WITHOUT having to launch a CFW image everytime i want to play.

Lets say i have installed all of SMB4 DLC and want to play Online, or locally with it. Do i have to Launch a CFW everytime? or just to install the DLC ??

Thank You for the response.

metalsniper63

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Another Question, If you have to launch a CFW everytime, ¿is haxchi the best option available??

I'm asking because i have two kids and i don't want them to mess something up. I want to know if i can make Haxchi simply coldboot and then just let my kids play the games as normal (not having to do anything else except choosing from the wii u menu)

D

Deleted User

Haxchi can be easily tweaked to just launch sigpatchec sysmenu and nothing else
All you have to do is edit config.txt file to include 'default=sysmenu' only.

metalsniper63

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
But my question is if i can have it launch automatically everytime my kids tun on the console (one of them is just 2 years old).
I just want them to be able to just turn on the console and play ¿is it possible?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nevermind, i just found out about CBHC and it's far too dangerous to use with my kids (i dont want them to accidentaly delete the VC game... i think i will just Buy the DLC so i don't have any problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!