North America will be getting a Super Mario Party Joy-Con Bundle

DrfSX2UXQAA_VNR.jpg

For those that have been needing some extra Joy-Cons to play the latest Mario Party, Nintendo's got you covered, with their latest bundle. On November 16, North America will be getting the Super Mario Party Joy-Con Bundle, which packs together a green left Joy-Con, and a right yellow Joy-Con, along with a copy of Super Mario Party, for $99.99. Buying this package will likely save money, as a pair of regular Joy-Cons average at $79.99, while the game retails for $59.99. A European version of the bundle was previously announced back in August and is set to release on November 23. This region's package instead includes a pink right Joy-Con as a difference to the North American bundle.

:arrow: Source

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I do just wish the joycons wasn't so expensive. It cost more than a game. :blink:
I asked mom and sistra this game for christmas
Time to tell them to update my gift list
I'm the only one in my whole family with a Switch
and sadly, I only have 2 joycon (1 pair)

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is such a great deal. And to think I bought my second pair at full price like some sort of pion.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The colors remind me of Koopa.
Maybe tbose buying this will get free dlc koopa character lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is such a great deal. And to think I bought my second pair at full price like some sort of pion.
Do you still have the bill?

Reactions: x65943
D

Deleted User

The joycon colours make more sense in this bundle. If you have the Red/Blue set then the Green and Yellow can be colour coordinated to each player. The pink/green set outside NA doesn’t work that well.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe tbose buying this will get free dlc koopa character lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do you still have the bill?
No, I bought em a while ago :P

But thanks for looking out nocto!

Reactions: Noctosphere

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The NA region gets with yellow a less vibrant colour then the EU region with pink? That's unexpected. Is the yellow on the photo a good representation or is it a much brighter yellow?
Anyway it's a great deal. Something that traditionally stays on the same price for a console life-cycle (expect for refreshed designs which may could have a different price) and a brand new game bundled with a price drop :yay:

Last edited by VitaType,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://kotaku.com/nintendo-switch-yuzu-emulator-github-piracy-zelda-1851452740