North Korea vow to nuke US

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
ok now i'm thinkin nk just might do it. they would make themselves look like a fool with their wack bluffs. nk citizens might b like "wdf is my leader smoking? he said he gonna do this and that." "you kno wat he's a liar."

I have no idea how crazy kim jung un is. but if they don't get what they want then yeah dude's authority might b in question if their citizens can think. there will come a time though when these bluffs end and the next time they say imma do this they rlly mean it. if his pplz think he's weak for a sec, kim jung un might try to prove otherwise with you kno wat.

he certainly doesn't care about his citizens becuz they are starving to death. dude is a f------ up person. will Nk citizens allow this to happen for the next 10-20 years with their current state? they prob got some smartash pplz up der. dey n33d 2 do sometrhing, yo.

how can dem pplz over there let em' brothas, sistaz, pops, moms, uncle, and auntie die liek dat?

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they would make themselves look like a fool with their wack bluffs.

They've been making themselves look foolish with their "wack bluffs" for 50 or so years now. It's basically the backbone of their foreign policy - They're not going to pull the trigger, but they act just crazy enough so the rest of the world thinks, "Whoa, man, maybe he will this time."

They act out, rattle the sabers, and try to get all the concessions they can (Food aid, lessened sanctions, etc.) before quietly backing down - lather, rinse, repeat. As long as the elite of North Korea can keep their hold on power-intact, they're not going to obliterate themselves for nothing.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok now i'm thinkin nk just might do it. they would make themselves look like a fool with their wack bluffs. nk citizens might b like "wdf is my leader smoking? he said he gonna do this and that." "you kno wat he's a liar."

I have no idea how crazy kim jung un is. but if they don't get what they want then yeah dude's authority might b in question if their citizens can think. there will come a time though when these bluffs end and the next time they say imma do this they rlly mean it. if his pplz think he's weak for a sec, kim jung un might try to prove otherwise with you kno wat.

he certainly doesn't care about his citizens becuz they are starving to death. dude is a f------ up person. will Nk citizens allow this to happen for the next 10-20 years with their current state? they prob got some smartash pplz up der. dey n33d 2 do sometrhing, yo.

how can dem pplz over there let em' brothas, sistaz, pops, moms, uncle, and auntie die liek dat?

T4lk1ng lyk dis d0esnt maek u l00k c0ol.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country

narutofan777, the gbatemp north korea expert.

Also, r.i.p english language.

LDAsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
us.gif
+
249491.jpg
=
kn.gif
heartw.png
file.php

prectorian

Chef Kirby
Trophies
XP
Country
Vanuatu
The result of giving a 29yrs old wimpy kid key to run a nation with a stash of nukes.
His testosterone glands still unstable, even the smallest act is amplified in his pea size brain causing itchy fingers and jumpy mood swings.
Wanting to wage war against USA-JPN-South Korea, and think they will win is so naïf. Kim Jung Un should dance Gangnam and chill out.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I wouldn't be that afraid of the nuclear capabilities of North Korea. South Korea, Japan, China, Russia and the US among others have quite capable missile/rocket shield defenses, but nothing will stop the artillery attack/pre-emtive strike on Seoul. That's where the greatest problem lies with the situation. There is no doubt that North Korea would lose in the long run, but bombing and shelling the border and roughly 50-100 km south of it will leave South Korea devastated.

ps. The border area is kinda interesting in real life. If someone happened to visit Seoul/South Korea, it's worth the visit :)

Tuddles

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
topic open awhile now, did the bomb drop yet? when it does can someone from america post a utube vid from ground zero lol

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Besides holding on to our bibles and hiding in bunkers we should also vote a Republican in the office so he can nuke these North Korean bastards. We should fight fire with fire because a good defense is a pre-emptive offense.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • SMG4
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "No, freakin, way." - Peter Griffin