Feedback Homebrew Misc NUSspli download stops abruptly and is taking up storage.

JJMi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when I was downloading and installing a game from NUSpli the download stopped because my Wii u gamepad died yet the game is still taking up storage on the system memory and is not show up there. I have tried FTPiiU_Everywhere to access the install folder on the nand yet the failed download of the game was not show is there a solution or a way to delete the failed download?

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The download shouldn't stop when the gamepad disconnects, instead it just shows a warning about no connected controllers on the TV but continues to download/install in the background.
Anyway: When there are no files at the NANDs install folder you installed to something other, so check SD and USB... Or you disconnected power (holding the power button for 4 seconds does exactly this) while it was at around 99% installing, in that case check the /usr/include folders on NAND and USB. For the future: Never ever disconnect power while the Wii U is writing to NAND, this can brick it!

Alternatively just continue the download or redownload and install, depending on when and how you interrupted.

JJMi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The download shouldn't stop when the gamepad disconnects, instead it just shows a warning about no connected controllers on the TV but continues to download/install in the background.
Anyway: When there are no files at the NANDs install folder you installed to something other, so check SD and USB... Or you disconnected power (holding the power button for 4 seconds does exactly this) while it was at around 99% installing, in that case check the /usr/include folders on NAND and USB. For the future: Never ever disconnect power while the Wii U is writing to NAND, this can brick it!

Alternatively just continue the download or redownload and install, depending on when and how you interrupted.
Thank you I found the files and deleted them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since