Homebrew NUSspli - Install content directly from the Nintendo Update Servers to your Wii U

V10lator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@ber71 I never looked into this, so really unsure / a lot of guesswork involved but it might be possible. On the other side WUDD is able to dump to .app and NUSspli is able to install from the WUDD dump path, so installing from wud/wux isn't that important, right?
Post automatically merged:

it is able to install WUDD dumps, for example.
@Rgorgory to make sure I just tested this:
1666525133209.png

1666525154778.png

Works like a charm. :)

Attachments

• 1666525006619.png
    1666525006619.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 101
Last edited by V10lator,

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Just wanted to thank everyone that worked on this, this app is simply amazing. I stumbled upon it a while ago, around the same time I discovered TIramisu stuff. but it's today that I decided to give a try. Simply put, it's packing and, other than using all those amazing features it has, I can finally see the flashing blue light ring on Home button working. Made my day. ^^

V10lator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can finally see the flashing blue light ring on Home button working. Made my day. ^^
Fun fact: Originally we didn't want that ring to flash but to stay solid... Didn't find a way to let it show like this... So what made your day is actually just a compromise we had to make... :rofl:

//EDIT: And the "amazing features" you see are just a fraction of the codes behind this project. The codebase is so huge, it's one of the biggest projects I ever maintained. The only thing bigger was a minecraft server (bukkit fork) but that one was a hell to maintain... NUSspli on the other side is so smooth thanks to all the team members involved. Every single team member is an angel! So many, many thanks from my end to everyone else involved into this project: It wouldn't be possible without your passion!

Last edited by V10lator,

Grenouille

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello everybody. I have a problem trying to install the DLC for Smash Bros. The problem is that we already bought a couple of DLC for this game in 2015 and when we try to install the rest of dlc's from NUSspli the game just ignore the 8MB of content downloaded from NUSspli and re intall the content that we already got from eshop. We also deleted all the data of this game and even deleted the whole game and reinstalled entirely from NUSspli. I dont know why doesnt recognice the rest of the content :( the game just pick the 670kb that we bought. Plz help, and thank you.

Last edited by Grenouille,

V10lator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Grenouille

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
@Grenouille Try deleting the game, update and DLCs, then delete the corresponding tickets, for example.

In case that won't help: What CFW are you using? Also make sure to install game and DLC to the same storage medium.

Right now I'm not ussing any CFW. I am new in this so I am a little afraid of do something wrong and kill my console ): First I gonna well learn how to use them, so thanks, reading the threads you put there I think the problem are the tikets, bcs I deleted everything exept those.

But I am not sure if I should delete all the tikets of the game or some specific

Last edited by Grenouille,

ADHD1977

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Right now I'm not ussing any CFW. I am new in this so I am a little afraid of do something wrong and kill my console ): First I gonna well learn how to use them, so thanks, reading the threads you put there I think the problem are the tikets, bcs I deleted everything exept those.

But I am not sure if I should delete all the tikets of the game or some specific

But how you wanna use NUSspli then ??
Is i think always used on custom CFW.

Maybe thats the problem @V10lator ??

Or am i missing something.

Grenouille

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Excuse me but, how much space does need tik2sd? Because I still using the 4gb SD of the original Wii U, lol. So can I use it? Or should upgrade the SD first? Thanks :)

V10lator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ah sorry it is Tiramisu then I misunderstood
Great, thanks for the information. :)

Excuse me but, how much space does need tik2sd? Because I still using the 4gb SD of the original Wii U, lol. So can I use it? Or should upgrade the SD first? Thanks :)
No idea but probably not much... A few kb to mb maybe so 4 gb should be more than enough. ;)

Reactions: Grenouille

Transdude1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still getting the same error despite being on the latest version.

Sorry,I forget to ask,on your SD Card is there also enough Space left please ?
Yes, it's practically empty.

Can you maybe try to download and install to an USB Device / HDD please ?
Still says the files are corrupt.

Would need UDP and syslogs of this.

For UDP logs run https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/raw/master/udp_debug_reader/UdpDebugReader.exe while recreating the issue with a DEBUG build of NUSspli.

For syslogs open https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wiiu-env/MochaPayload/master/source/ios_mcp/wupclient.py with Notepad++, edit the IP at line 29 and run it while the red error screen gets shown.
Okay, I'm retarded, how do I run these?

Transdude1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have zero clue how I missed that, thanks. It's seems to be downloading games now (At least, for the copy of Castlevania that I downloaded).

Now, the issue that I have is DLC. tried also downloading the DLC for Watch_Dogs, which I have a phyiscal copy of, and it seems like the game doesn't register that the DLC exists, despite NUSspli stating that it installed correctly, and the system storage app registering that it is there. Tried transfering the DLC from the USB to the system memory, and it still doesn't register it. Have yet to try the DLC for my other games, though to see if the issue is also present with them.

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Transdude1996,Did it corrupt multiple files for you?

I'm still on tiramisu, but I must admit, I downloaded a couple of Nus....without test afterward, so I'm asking if what I have could be corrupt like you

Also, I've realised that since after version around 1.0 its seems to be taking much more time to create the fake ticket
Could there be a special tool or funcion to detect that a download nus is corrupt? (without installing)

Last edited by mrmagicm,

Transdude1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Transdude1996,Did it corrupt multiple files for you?
Been downloading things for the past couple hours with no issue. But I also haven't fired up any of the games yet.

Could there be a special tool or funcion to detect that a download nus is corrupt? (without installing)
The way @V10lator describe it is that NUSspli doesn't actually corrupt any of the files. It's an error that happens as part of the download process from Nintendo's servers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM