Ocarina of Time Switch Port [ Ship of Harkinian ]

dIlN3OL.png

Hey everyone! I'd like to introduce to you my port for the Nintendo Switch of the beloved Ocarina of Time PC port called Ship of Harkinian. It comes with some handy features like widescreen, 60 fps, and even some cool enhancements like an integrated randomizer and a ton of more integrated mods!

UWpp.jpg
toEz.jpg

lZeKEyk.jpg
unknown.png

NCQZlFO.png

Requirements
  • You require a copy of the original OoT game
  • Latest atmosphere ( You can get it from here )
  • A device with Windows / Linux or MacOS to create the OTR

Installation
  • Download the latest release of Ship of Harkinian on a desktop device, you can get it from the links listed above.
  • Use the program called OTRGui to generate the otr file. ( Warning - You need to use one of the versions listed below, only a few are supported for now )
  • Download the latest switch port from here
  • Copy the otr file you generated into switch/ among with the otr you generated on the last step.
  • Enjoy <3!
Supported Versions
  • Ocarina of Time Debug Pal GC (Not MQ) - cee6bc3c2a634b41728f2af8da54d9bf8cc14099
  • Ocarina of Time PAL GC (Not MQ) - 0227d7c0074f2d0ac935631990da8ec5914597b4
  • Ocarina of Time PAL GC Decomp (MQ) - 079b855b943d6ad8bd1eb026c0ed169ecbdac7da
  • Ocarina of Time PAL GC (MQ) - 50bebedad9e0f10746a52b07239e47fa6c284d03
TeeAiH2.png

Missing Stuff
  • Gyro and Rumble support - You can see the progress of this here
  • Better controller handle on imgui​
  • Saves tied to the selected user​
  • Better hbmenu description and a new logo​

D6FGEDC.png

PD: ( Yeah i know this was released a few months, but i didnt upload it to gbatemp back then, im sorry for that <3 )

Last edited by Lywx,

realg123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm getting "You've launche the Ship while in Applet mode." Please relaunch while in full - memory mode. Hold R when opening any game to enter HBMenu"

I tried several times holding while before launching and still no luck any ideas?

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting "You've launche the Ship while in Applet mode." Please relaunch while in full - memory mode. Hold R when opening any game to enter HBMenu"

I tried several times holding while before launching and still no luck any ideas?
Go to your systems Home Screen and launch one of those games while holding ‘R’

That should launch your homebrew channel and homebrew to have full access

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States

Whatever method you're launching the app is in a limited memory mode (for example, launching it through the Album) will give very little RAM. It is telling you how to supposedly resolve it, which is to hold R while launching any game (not app). What game/app are you launching it from?

CrashMidnick

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why the requirement ask for n64 and the supported version ask for gamecube iso?
The Legend of Zelda : Collector's Edition is a Gamecube compilation disc that emulates some zelda games (roms) including OOT. Those roms have been extracted from the disc and can be used with N64 emulators or this port just like a regular N64 rom. This is what you need to find, the extracted rom, not an iso.

Lodad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For whoever is still reading comments here, just wanna note that with the PAL Debug GC ROM, the wallmaster in the middle room of Bottom of the Well isn't there, which I quite like.

Reactions: CanIHazWarez

spkatsi

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The Legend of Zelda : Collector's Edition is a Gamecube compilation disc that emulates some zelda games (roms) including OOT. Those roms have been extracted from the disc and can be used with N64 emulators or this port just like a regular N64 rom. This is what you need to find, the extracted rom, not an iso.
  • Ocarina of Time Debug Pal GC (Not MQ) - cee6bc3c2a634b41728f2af8da54d9bf8cc14099
  • Ocarina of Time PAL GC (Not MQ) - 0227d7c0074f2d0ac935631990da8ec5914597b4
  • Ocarina of Time PAL GC Decomp (MQ) - 079b855b943d6ad8bd1eb026c0ed169ecbdac7da
  • Ocarina of Time PAL GC (MQ) - 50bebedad9e0f10746a52b07239e47fa6c284d0
MQ and Not-MQ aside. Any advantages of using one version over the other?

Got three different PAL GC versions:
1. Ocarina of Time from the Wind Waker limited disc DL-DOL-D43P-EUR
2. Master Quest from the same bonus disc
3. Ocarina of Time from Zelda Collector's edition DL-DOL-PZLP-EUR

Can any of those three versions match a supported one?

Vorde

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You could extract the rom from the iso though. I've extracted assets from GCN isos before and it's not too difficult. Either way, it should work.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is this whole reverese engineering thing compatible with majoras mask as well?
They're decompiling MM too, should be a lot of the same code that can be reused, but more unique stuff to figure out too. According to this they're at 75% for MM, so pretty great progress but a while longer to wait. There's bound to be similar ports to Switch and everything else once the decompilation is done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since