OCDM - Mario Maker 3DS course manager

OCDM stands for Online Course Database Manager

Features*:
  • import and export courses, both** 3DS and WiiU
  • cryptofix saves (if the game marked your save as "corrupted")
    • Note: this will overwrite the LockoutID in your courses, not in the save file, so please be fair and don't reupload others' courses :)
  • make/apply save snapshots (exports all files which are used in the save)
    • Note: please format your save data before restoring your save otherwise the game could mark your save as "corrupted", and this one is not cryptofixable
  • browse SMMDB
    • download courses
    • discontinued

*: these features are in the latest build at the time of editing this post, so functionality in the public build could differ
**: due to differences in the 3DS and the WiiU version, importing a converted course file on a foreign platform could crash the game on loading the course

bf9dd7f81f.jpg

dfa53dcd86.jpg

82f4e899ed.jpg

2d84f7a0f6.jpg

9f7d574fee.png

fd529e16c1.png

3e10674a00.png

fd5ea7441e.png

d593f2b5ff.png

f4b4b4fcf4.jpg

[Download] (not supported anymore)​

Last edited by Sono,

mike a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, so I have never played this game,, it's sort of off topic,, but, if I had this game,, is it easy to download levels other ppl made to play them???

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Can we export (or import) a full save file + extra data from a 3DS to an other with OCDM?

Full save exporting should be in a menu whose name I forgot. The menu has a single button named something like "Make save snapshot". Restoring that is not implemented yet, but you can manually restore your levels one-by-one for the time being.

ok, so I have never played this game,, it's sort of off topic,, but, if I had this game,, is it easy to download levels other ppl made to play them???

The GUI is horrible, but once you get the hang of it it's super easy, just search for what you want and tap on it once, and it'll download into the next free slot.

Edit: this video should tell:

Last edited by Sono,

Pakhitew-Island

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I could have sworn this was already fixed but now I'm seeing Mystery Muschrooms from blocks become wierd mario mushrooms, but ones from pipes and in the overworld are still fine. That's more of a Tardanas problem I assume though.

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I could have sworn this was already fixed but now I'm seeing Mystery Muschrooms from blocks become wierd mario mushrooms, but ones from pipes and in the overworld are still fine. That's more of a Tardanas problem I assume though.

Nope, it's the game doing it. Entering the editor will clear all in-world mystery mushrooms into weird ones.

Steffenfield

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Marcus.

I would like to once again request a simple feature.

Once a level is imported from the SD card, can you please code for that file to be deleted off of the card?

It just makes sense to do it this way.

Keeping it on the card is too difficult to manage when trying to import dozens of new courses at a time.

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Marcus.

I would like to once again request a simple feature.

Once a level is imported from the SD card, can you please code for that file to be deleted off of the card?

It just makes sense to do it this way.

Keeping it on the card is too difficult to manage when trying to import dozens of new courses at a time.

If you name them 1,2,3, etc. Wouldn't that make them simple to import and delete later?

Reactions: Steffenfield

Steffenfield

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you name them 1,2,3, etc. Wouldn't that make them simple to import and delete later?
Yeah, I have tried that system before a few months ago.

Problem is remembering the last number that was uploaded.

Did I upload file 64 last or was it 65?

Also, his touch screen design, when trying to scroll to the next file, it will sometimes upload a course that wasn't intended.

That's fine though, if the file is then deleted, you'll never upload that course again by accident.

This request would make such a wonderful difference so I'm hoping he will consider it.

Reactions: Zhongtiao1

ShadowtearX

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd like to ask, when i have exported my 3ds files to Wii U files, how do i play them on the Wii U?

EDIT:
Figured out how its done by replacing level files.
But is there a tool that can automate this on the Wii U? or be made?

Last edited by ShadowtearX,
Reactions: Aglaophotis

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I'd like to ask, when i have exported my 3ds files to Wii U files, how do i play them on the Wii U?

EDIT:
Figured out how its done by replacing level files.
But is there a tool that can automate this on the Wii U? or be made?

Not yet because I can't afford a WiiU. I would've made "OCDM4U" already if I had one.

Steffenfield

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would someone be so kind and upload the 9 course designs that were featured in this year's SGDQ event?

I'd love to get a chance and play those.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel