Hacking Official Xbox One Retroarch Thread

kingtut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a good tutorial on how to run Sega Saturn and Dos Games. No matter what I do, they can't run. PS1 works perfectly now though :)

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a good tutorial on how to run Sega Saturn and Dos Games. No matter what I do, they can't run. PS1 works perfectly now though :)
Sega Saturn runs like ass. :P and im not good with dosbox either, but id suggest you put your dosbox game in the retroarch downloads folder. I had more luck getting a game to run when it was placed there. :)

djinc91

The Canadian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Played Wind Waker, I wonder how good Smash Bros melee will run.. Gonna try that next. Any settings to be adjusted that can increase speed? Even if it made it a little choppy

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Played Wind Waker, I wonder how good Smash Bros melee will run.. Gonna try that next. Any settings to be adjusted that can increase speed? Even if it made it a little choppy
It's possible to adjust the CPU clock % in the in game options, that can help with the Emulation speed.

Reactions: djinc91

fernandoshadows

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Re4 game cube a 18 fpsdolhin

Attachments

• IMG_20190706_212217852.jpg
    IMG_20190706_212217852.jpg
    642.1 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: ploggy

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sega Saturn runs like ass. :P and im not good with dosbox either, but id suggest you put your dosbox game in the retroarch downloads folder. I had more luck getting a game to run when it was placed there. :)

Sorry that this is a little off-topic but did you ever get Saturn to stop crashing on Lakka Switch?

djinc91

The Canadian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Super Smash Bros. smoothly plays the target practice missions at 60fps if you choose 20% CPU Clock Rate on OG Xbox One. Playing against anyone in a match is choppy though. I can't get my controller to register on New Super Mario Bros. Wii

newfreezer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Smash melee plays real bad.
But none of Wii isos worked.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Luigis mansion runs decent

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Think we should do a sheet with clockspeed recomendations for games, as soon as we go testing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P