On a rainy day found something valuable

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would certainly keep it...
laugh.gif
Ok, I would give it a week for someone to report it missing, then I would keep it permanently.

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
smash it up.

A) It prevents anyone having to use the awfulness that is the ipod
and
B) Well, if she's a rich kid she deserves her stuff smashing up. Can you not stamp on her head whilst killing the ipox?

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
quim69 said:
smash it up.

A) It prevents anyone having to use the awfulness that is the ipod
and
B) Well, if she's a rich kid she deserves her stuff smashing up. Can you not stamp on her head whilst killing the ipox?

You don't know that for sure. It might have been somebody who saved up in order to buy it. They might have worked a minimum wage job just to get the money for it, or they might have even used saved up birthday/christmas money.

Nevermind, I decided to read the thread.

Just keep it, OP.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinBlades said:
QUOTE said:
Raiyu245 In that case, don't give it back.
Lol ya thats what we were thinking
By the way Raiyu245 whats your signature picture of? I think I seen it before but the girl had brown hair :S
Forgot to mention that she already lost her Ipod Touch and got a new one.. and this might be the one
Again, in that case, don't give it back! Teaches her a lesson to hold onto her stuff and becareful with it :x

Also, the girl in my signature is Tamaki from To Heart2. The girl in my avatar is from To Heart2 too, but I forgot her name

MystikEkoez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lemme just tell ya, the chances of this ever happening ever again are slim to none.
That being said, do the right thing. Chances are something good will happen to you in return.
That is, if you believe in that sort of thing.

Zanonymous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last thing you should ever do is give it to the office, they'd take it (though I know it's either you keep it or you give it to the owner now). Years ago in middle school, my friend and I had GBAs out at lunch and they took it from us and said they'd give it back. Next day, we ask and the same person who stole it said they had no idea where it went. We didn't do anything for a while, and later searched the entire office and found them on top of some drawer, luckily..

And one of my friends also lost his ipod in highschool, and the school found it, and he knew it was his but his name wasn't in any part of it, despite the fact that he had the exact combination of music from it. He never got it back >_>.

Yeah anyway keep it and if that person doesn't say anything, then they probably don't care and have got another, and would also probably not appreciate it if you gave it back..and it's their fault they lost it, but most of the time, I would give something back.

roguetrip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post around the school you found a Ipod, but don't post the color, size or type, and day it went missing. If they can get all those right then it is a good chance to be theirs.

I know a guy that lost his $400 80Gig Ipod in front of his apartment and he posted it up around the building but no one ever coughed it up. It sucks cause its a expensive lesson to learn especially when I know the guy worked hard to save the money to own it!

RhiGhost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why can't I ever find anything like this? I've read lots of people finding cool things on the ground, I've never found anything, in my whole life! Hmm perhaps I should try this 'going outside' and 'walking around outside' thing they all speak of.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
TwinBlades said:
Ok I discussed with my friend and lucky we might know who it belongs to because of the music and videos in the ipod but no photos tho :S. We might think it's this selfish/rich girl's ipod and if it is then give it back to the selfish girl >:/

Give to Caesar that which is Caesar's.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
TwinBlades said:
Ok I discussed with my friend and lucky we might know who it belongs to because of the music and videos in the ipod but no photos tho :S. We might think it's this selfish/rich girl's ipod and if it is then give it back to the selfish girl >:/
NO! Dont return it to her! If she's rich but kind or whatever good things then yes, return it to her. But if she's selfish DONT return it, she's SELFISH and probably wont even thank you for returning it....(ive had such an experience see?
nyanya.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw