One night in my life

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi!
While I was browsing trough my old DVDs I found one video, from few years ago, and it made me remember one of the most interesting nights in my life..
If you're willing to read, I'll share it with you..

The date was 12.19.2004. I was supposed to play a gig with my band....We were pretty much big at the time, and we were the only band that played street punk in the city (actually the whole country)..It was pretty much big concert, because there were two more bands playing, and one of them was a band older than us and one of the biggest bends in our Anarcho Punk scene!!

The thing is, it was Sunday, and the next day, I had a big test at my school, because that was the last few days of school before holidays..My parents forbid me from going to concerts, playing guitar or doing anything I like because, at that time, I had huge problems with them, we were constantly fighting and they hated me, my band, my friends and everything in connection with me..
Gig was settled, all my bandmates were there, but I was still at home..I was trying to convince my parents to let me go, because others in band refused to play without me (they could do it, because I was the other guitar in the band), but thy just didn't want to play without me..Minutes and hours were passing by, but I couldn't go, and so we missed the tone rehearsal..
After some time, I decided that it would be pretty lame of me to ditch them, and I actually snitched out..I managed to come to the gig, just in time when fist band was about to start playing..
My girlfriend was with me, and she brought a 2L bottle of wine!! (at that time, we were in a relationship for 22 days, so we were actually a fresh couple)..we decided not to drink before a concert, but after, so that nobody would take it from us, and so we don't have to share..
The gig went great, it was GREAT show, people were really cool, it ended at 3:00 AM..
The club is very far from my home, and we had no other choice but to walk back at such late/early hour..It was a great time to start drinking (at least we thought that), so we started to walk home and drink..
Clean wine is really disgusting (I hate that taste), but it was getting us drunk little by little, and on the half way home, we found a fence with nice chain on it..I decided that I really want and need that chain, so I tried to take it, but it was chained to the doors..So I started to search trough my bag, for some tools to break it, and after some time, I've manged to take it a part, and we took the chain..
We proceeded to walk home and continued to drink that wine..After one and half hour of walking, we were almost at home..at that time, we finished wine, we were drunk as fuck and we decided that we want to sleep together, so I had to get my girl inside my room somehow, I opened my window and she came in trough that, we almost broke it, but everything was fine..
At that point it was already 5:00 AM, and I had to wake up at 6:30 AM, because I had to go to school (and my girl as well), so I set up waking alarm a bit sooner, so I could wake up before my mom and so my girl could get out of my room, before she sees it, otherwise, it would be real mess!!
Of course, I overslept and my mom got into my room, both of us naked and drunk as fuck, she was trying to wake me up for some time, but my mind wasn't really working..
When I got up, she was so pissed that it was unbelievable..I managed to dress up, and get the clothes on my girl, and after that we were off to school..
Both of us couldn't walk straight, because after an hour of sleep, and all that alcohol, we were mess..
I got to school, and first few hours I kinda slept during the classes, then it came the test.....I started to write something, end up messing the whole paper and fall asleep.....That teacher kinda loved me, but she though I was ill, so she sent me to school psychologist.....After I got the her, she started to ask me all those weir questions, and me being drunk and not thinking straight, I sad that my parents abuse and molest me (not the best choice of the words), and she almost ended up calling them to come to school..
After some talk to her, I had to promise that I'll sit down and talk to my parents, try to get things straight, and she said that she won't interfere in all that.....

All in all, it was very interesting experience, and I remembered it because I found the video from that night (I have the whole recording of the gig, this is just a Music Video I made).......
The whole recording starts very interesting, with the closeup of my girls leg, while she had my name carved in! (yeah, she did that before we got together, but that's a completely different story
tongue.gif
)

If you wish I can upload a picture of her leg with my name in it.....

And this is the video:

D

Deleted User

Interesting... I know one word answers are disapproved of but that's all I can say
tongue.gif

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yeah, it was actually more messed up that it looks from reading right now....and just to point out, I was 16 at that time...haha....Ahh, good old times..

Here are the pictures of her leg:
Lejla-Leg1.jpg

Lejla-Leg2.jpg

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Awesome story
grog.gif

I've never gotten drunk the night before a test, but I have stayed up all night cramming for tests on many occasions. Not fun. I imagine that the hangover you had must've added a whole other level of difficulty to the situation!

And getting caught in bed naked with your girlfriend by your mom...that's priceless! My mom caught me in the same situation too. In fact, that's how she found out I had a girlfriend! That probably wasn't the best way for my mom to meet her
unsure.gif
But my mom loves her now, and she loves my mom, so I guess it wasn't so bad!

Thanks for sharing that memory. I'm really curious about how your girlfriend got your name tattooed on her leg--before she even started dating you
huh.gif
That's true devotion!

And did you have normal hair in that video?? I've never seen you without a spiky mohawk before!

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Densetsu3000 said:
Awesome story
grog.gif

I've never gotten drunk the night before a test, but I have stayed up all night cramming for tests on many occasions. Not fun. I imagine that the hangover you had must've added a whole other level of difficulty to the situation!

And getting caught in bed naked with your girlfriend by your mom...that's priceless! My mom caught me in the same situation too. In fact, that's how she found out I had a girlfriend! That probably wasn't the best way for my mom to meet her
unsure.gif
But my mom loves her now, and she loves my mom, so I guess it wasn't so bad!

Thanks for sharing that memory. I'm really curious about how your girlfriend got your name tattooed on her leg--before she even started dating you
huh.gif
That's true devotion!

And did you have normal hair in that video?? I've never seen you without a spiky mohawk before!
Haha, we actually weren't hangover, but drunk the other day (most of the day), it was just few hours after we ended up drinking, so alcohol was just being absorbed in our bodies..

My mom didn't knew about her neither (at that time), so she found out that right there (long after that, she hated her, now she really loves her too, so it's all great)..

And one more thing Densetsu....look the the pictures of her leg a bit better....it's not tattooed...it's cut!! Yeah, she cut it many many times.....she stopped doing it three years ago though, but it's still visible..

And, I had semi-normal hair, it was big and "all around", but yeah, no spikes or mohawk then!!
laugh.gif

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yes....actually, if you want true story by my "radioactivity"...
It's actually my interest toward those stuff for long time, in combination with one russian band (my favorite) called PurgeN....their philosophy is actually all abut nuclear disasters and such stuff..
In the meantime I got this military thingy, it has radioactivity symbol engraved and it constantly glows green!! Yeah, I'm not kidding..
So my friend gave me nickname Toni Plutonij (the other guy on guitar in that video).....Which basically means Toni (my real name) Plutonij (Plutonium in Croatian, it's the most known radioactive element)....And I'm very well known on our scene by that name, because I make covers for bands, and flyers for concerts and stuff like that, all under that name....

People know me as "radioactive" for 7-8 years now...

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, just, wow , I never thought I could meet someone with this kind of story heehee, I dunno, it's just new to me considering where I live and all, especially the molest thing, I almost laughed out loud IRL heehee.

That vid is pretty cool, if only I could understand Croatian, heehe, what was that guy repeating further into the vid?

About your GF, the cuts look deep.

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Mei-o said:
Wow, just, wow , I never thought I could meet someone with this kind of story heehee, I dunno, it's just new to me considering where I live and all, especially the molest thing, I almost laughed out loud IRL heehee.

That vid is pretty cool, if only I could understand Croatian, heehe, what was that guy repeating further into the vid?

About your GF, the cuts look deep.
Well, I did have few more shocking/worst days in my life..But I really can't put it to the words that good..

Well, some stuff in the video is croatian and some is english, but basically, it's a song about bad situation in the country, about violence in the streets and how everything is going downhill.....Stuff that is repeating is Chaos in the city..

Cuts were really, really deep..But yeah, we were a bit more crazy back then, than we are now..

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VISHI SO FISHI said:
no offence toni, but do punks only shout weird words which make no-scense ,without any rythm or beat?...

cause i dont get it?
blink.gif
It is not full English, of course you won't be able to make sense out of it.

Toni - You guys crazy!
Tyrone_Biggums.jpg

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
VISHI SO FISHI said:
no offence toni, but do punks only shout weird words which make no-scense ,without any rythm or beat?...

cause i dont get it?
blink.gif

Hmmmm, none taken....but consider that I'm a Croatian...we don't speak English here, even if we do, you would have hard time figuring out what is it about....There is rythm and beat, but you really can't appreciate this type of music if you're not "in it" (just as most of extreme genres)..

And after all, I really don't expect YOU to get it.....you see, I didn't get your NSMB 2 game, but you were working in it anyways....

TrolleyDave, WildWon, NeSchn.....those are just a few people that will get this video, and understand what is it about!!
(and dude, labeling your game with "punk gamer" label, and than coming here and asking a question like this.....NO COOL!!)

Raika said:
erm are you the one with the mohawk and singlet?
wacko.gif

Nope, I'm the one on the far right, the one that plays solo in the end.....White shirt with Obnoxious on it..

Gore said:
VISHI SO FISHI said:

cause i dont get it?
blink.gif

It is not full English, of course you won't be able to make sense out of it.

Toni - You guys crazy!
Tyrone_Biggums.jpg

wink.gif
Thanks Gore..

Posts merged

NeSchn said:
Very interesting. You should post the demo of your band too. They are awesome! Love punk!
Well, we actually did and album...not only a demo....I'll ask TrolleyDave to upload it, because I have some problems with uploading (took me forever to get this video on Youtube)......I think you'll appreciate a listen..

QUOTE(Veho @ Oct 20 2008, 01:19 PM) QUOTE(Toni Plutonij @ Oct 20 2008, 03:21 AM)
Hello everybody, my name is Toni.......
...and I'm a radioholic.
rofl2.gif

ninja.gif
How did you find out?!

QUOTE(papyrus @ Oct 20 2008, 01:50 PM)
Too crazy... and cool. Your awesome Toni!
Thanks........I hear that a lot lately......but yeah, I'm not so proud on some of my acts....

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
papyrus said:
Too crazy... and cool. Your awesome Toni!
Thanks........I hear that a lot lately......but yeah, I'm not so proud on some of my acts....
Heehee, I was waiting for this answer, you, sir, have a good moral sense, other people could've just said "Thanks" and be done with it with the joy of hearing that he/she is cool.

Hmm, got any more vids of your concerts?

Anyway, no matter how crazy anything will be, you're always the radioactive Toni Plutonij we all know! < LOL movie-like quote

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Bollocks