Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great story. I love to read how people get drunk and completely fuck themselves up
tongue.gif

I really appreciate this music as well. I'm not really "in it" (I'm more of a metalhead myself), but it's not bad at all!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Mei-o said:
Heehee, I was waiting for this answer, you, sir, have a good moral sense, other people could've just said "Thanks" and be done with it with the joy of hearing that he/she is cool.

Hmm, got any more vids of your concerts?

Anyway, no matter how crazy anything will be, you're always the radioactive Toni Plutonij we all know! < LOL movie-like quote
You're overestimating me!!
shy.gif

Thanks for your comments....
wink.gif

I have some videos, but on VHS...I'll see if I can get them to my PC somehow..

And especially thanks for that last sentence....
wub.gif
Makes me feel really nice..

QUOTE(Maikel Steneker @ Oct 20 2008, 05:08 PM) Great story. I love to read how people get drunk and completely fuck themselves up
tongue.gif

I really appreciate this music as well. I'm not really "in it" (I'm more of a metalhead myself), but it's not bad at all!
Haha, I guess you really enjoyed this one then....
And I understand you completely, when you say you appreciate music, but you're not "in it"....I'm a punk, but I know lots of metalheads, and I'm a friend with quite few bands here that play all kinds of metal (from power, to black....even grind)

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't know the differences in Rock music because I live in the Eastern part of America. (Illinois.) and we barely listen to any type of rock. Mostly Rap and R&B
frown.gif

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
GameSoulXIII said:
I don't know the differences in Rock music because I live in the Eastern part of America. (Illinois.) and we barely listen to any type of rock. Mostly Rap and R&B
frown.gif
That's kinda sad to hear..
frown.gif

I mean, I don't have nothing against other type of music, as long as it doesn't promote racial haterige or something like that..
I just don't prefer those types of music..

NeSchn said:
QUOTE(GameSoulXIII @ Oct 22 2008, 09:18 AM) I don't know the differences in Rock music because I live in the Eastern part of America. (Illinois.) and we barely listen to any type of rock. Mostly Rap and R&B
frown.gif
ACK! Rap! *runs away*
rofl2.gif

You should really run faster........R&B and RAP has loud bass, and sound may catch you!!

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Toni Plutonij said:
playallday said:
Oh.... Only word that I can think of.... When I think Toni Plutonij I think someone else other than that guy in the videos you just showed us...
Care to elaborate a bit?!?!

I didn't actually get what are you trying to say..
When I think Toni Plutonij I think some geek on a computer not a wannabe rock star...

xalphax

Internet killed the Ponystar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
playallday said:
Toni Plutonij said:
playallday said:
Oh.... Only word that I can think of.... When I think Toni Plutonij I think someone else other than that guy in the videos you just showed us...
Care to elaborate a bit?!?!

I didn't actually get what are you trying to say..
When I think Toni Plutonij I think some geek on a computer not a wannabe rock star...

didn't you ever think about the possibility that he is so radioactive, he could be BOTH AT THE SAME TIME?

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, I'm nowhere near wannabe ROCK star.....Because punk is NOTHING about being a star at all..

I'm very well known on our local scene, because I'm very active.....and yeah....people that don't know me might think that I'm some kind of geek.....but boy, are you mistaken.......

Have you seen my pictures in pic thread?!

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Toni Plutonij said:
Well, I'm nowhere near wannabe ROCK star.....Because punk is NOTHING about being a star at all..

I'm very well known on our local scene, because I'm very active.....and yeah....people that don't know me might think that I'm some kind of geek.....but boy, are you mistaken.......

I thought you said "because I'm very attractive" and I was like gee Toni, I guess so, but ego much? =)

playallday

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Toni Plutonij said:
The thing is I want you to be a geek.

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
EmperorOfCanada said:
Toni Plutonij said:

I thought you said "because I'm very attractive" and I was like gee Toni, I guess so, but ego much? =)

rofl2.gif

I mean, I am pretty
tongue.gif
haaaaahahaha...

Nah, I'm not egoistic.....I actually look really weird to people..

playallday said:
QUOTE(Toni Plutonij @ Oct 22 2008, 04:55 PM)
Why is that?! YOu have some twisted fantasies of yours?!?!
tongue.gif

playallday

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Toni Plutonij said:
playallday said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Why is that?! YOu have some twisted fantasies of yours?!?!
tongue.gif
Don't be sick, I'm a guy too. But so far everyone I hang out with (or talk to) are geeks so this is new.

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
playallday said:
Don't be sick, I'm a guy too. But so far everyone I hang out with (or talk to) are geeks so this is new.
I was joking!
wink.gif

Well, from what I see, most of GBAtempers are actually really cool guys with hard life stories! I mean, they don't have to have a hard life to be cool, but I've read quite few blogs on someones past, and it isn't that pretty..

I have no problem with your view on me...haha, if you prefer me beeing a geek...thank I'm a geek!
tongue.gif

playallday

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Toni Plutonij said:
playallday said:
I was joking!
wink.gif

Well, from what I see, most of GBAtempers are actually really cool guys with hard life stories! I mean, they don't have to have a hard life to be cool, but I've read quite few blogs on someones past, and it isn't that pretty..

I have no problem with your view on me...haha, if you prefer me beeing a geek...thank I'm a geek!
tongue.gif
Just making sure.
wink.gif

Come to think of it... I don't really have a cool life story.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
i just feel what your gf did... kindof touching/admirable in a weird way.

I mixed blood with someone, but it's not really comparable... definitely not in punk style lol.

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hahaha this reminds me much of the crazy nights I had with my one semi-punk girl friend, she's awesomely crazy and kinda fucked up but totally cool and I was always the one who took care of her, somehow getting her home (she's a little younger), she did crazy stuff like that too. Pretty fun watching ppl do weird stuff.. ;>

Since I can stand alcohol REALLY well I've most of the time been the one to look after the others, it didn't happen often that I was drunk like hell, but if I was I did some pretty weird things too haha. XD

I so feel like partying now, meh.. XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Killer Instinct for the SNES MSU-1.... sooo good lol