Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The reason it's not open is to prevent reviews that don't make sense, or the "Oh, htis game is SOOOOO KOOL!!!!111!1!!!" review. If you PM one of Global Mod's (I believe) or above, the look over it and then post it.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I think it should be opened up to all mods to post reviews
tongue.gif

SilverGenix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol dice, still not a mod? its a shame, ur a really nice guy

ah well, i think it should remain closed, not only because of those morons who will spam
also because that the chance of getting double reviews is quite big, and people will post their opinions about the games. which becomes spamming really quick.

ah well, its up to the admins to decide anyway B)

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Thanks silver, the money's on it's way!

j/k

Well you'd may as well save some space by deleting the review section as NO ONE's done anything in like nearly a year at least.

Squiffy

GBATemp's Little Embarrassment
Trophies
Website
pyon.co.uk
XP
Country
We already have thousands of members and we don't have much trouble with them spamming the main forums where anyone can create a topic.
I think opening up the review section to everyone is a very good idea.
Also, bring back the polls!

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Well just PM one of the global mods with your game review and we will post it as long as it's not obsene and doesn't have every sentence ending with: !!!!!!111!!!!11!1

bajibbles

Ragnafreak
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well, i know there were problems at the time, buit i did that to 2 mods.. and it never got posted. I don't have it anymore, so that's a pity. But maybe you could just make a user called 'Reviewer' (ya, shitty name just an example) and let the mods promote you to it if you submit a good review. Also, make the forum non-repliable. There are major flaws to this... if i think of a better solution, i'll edit.

:/ annoyingly, u could put the double reviews into one topic... but that isn't too fair because the person who made the first review will have theirs read first, and people don't always want to read more than one if the first was long.

why not, for new releases, make them into a poll so you can vote on how much you liked the game? Nahh.... people could just vote without having played it. I'll shut up now...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already