Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Isn't that GPU pretty much a desktop GPU inside a laptop? If so that is a rather beefy GPU, it should fare quite well methinks.
That it is. The 10xx line of GPUs are amazing.

Reactions: the_randomizer

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
YOU FOOL! Msi and Razer are crap companies with shotty quality at best... I would have recommended a Clevo Laptop anyday of the week since you can actually upgrade them afterwards. Too late now I guess...

Now that's a bit much. To compare MSI to Razer is pretty ignorant.

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*checks my gaming PC* Nah I'm fine. I could buy a gaming laptop tomorrow but I got no use for one. I use a simple laptop with Linux for my everyday use and my gaming pc for well.. gaming?

I bet it's a killer pc then! Must be nice man, but people need things for their own reasons, you have yours and I have mine. Thanks for sharing tho! Check back on Thursday if you want to see the pictures! :)

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
When I was searching for a gaming laptop a couple of years ago I naturally looked into Razer and read a lot about the performance of their laptops. Basically, what kept me from buying a Razer was that they would perform worse than competing machines with the same specs, are super loud, overheat more and are more expensive.

I have found that Clevo based laptops offer a good price-performance ratio. You may want to look into a Clevo with a GTX 1060 and i7-7700HQ. There are a couple of brands that use Clevo backbones, for example Sager or XMG (Europe).

ry755

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I use a laptop with a Pentium....... :lol: At least I have a somewhat decent desktop: a 21.5" iMac from 2010. It's not the best, and could really use an SSD upgrade, but I don't do much PC gaming so it's a good computer for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1