Hacking Original 3.70 FW Vita PSN games on 3.65Enso

belmont

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Greetings.

So I used the new downgrader on one of my Vitas and installed 3.65 Enzo. Works great, Retroarch is super.

However I have some new original psn games bought that require 3.70 FW. Those play, of course, on my second Vita that has 3.70 OFW.

So is there a way to get them to play in 3.65 CFW? Via spoofing I can log in in the store and download them but they obviously don't play.

RikuNoctis

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You can use reF00D plugin or compatibility packs, whichever you like.

Think of reF00D as a "general" plugin that will work with any game no matter the firmware required for it to run. Compat packs work along with reF00D and are slightly faster than reF00D (though the difference can be negligible for most games), though it requires that the compat pack and the game match their versions.

As you can use both at the same time and they produce the same results (that is, running the games), it doesn't really matter in the end which one you choose besides reF00D being slightly easier to use.

belmont

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
reFOOD Plugin

You can use reF00D plugin or compatibility packs, whichever you like.

Think of reF00D as a "general" plugin that will work with any game no matter the firmware required for it to run. Compat packs work along with reF00D and are slightly faster than reF00D (though the difference can be negligible for most games), though it requires that the compat pack and the game match their versions.

As you can use both at the same time and they produce the same results (that is, running the games), it doesn't really matter in the end which one you choose besides reF00D being slightly easier to use.

Thanks for the head's up. So I used Autoplugin to install ref00d. For some reason it didn't work but the info in this topic did the trick
https://gbatemp.net/threads/3-61-games-not-working-with-nonpdrm-repatch-ref00d.528797/
Thanks guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64