Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How many people are are going to get banned this Tuesday? LOL BTW is Xbox Live doing 3 days free just for Halo 3?

Edit: Never mind. It's a Best Buy instore promotion.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Started playing earlier, seems a lot better than the first 2. Can't say I'm eager to get back to it like I was with Gears of War or Half Life 2 but its a much more solid game so far.

Not touched online just yet, probably one day if I've got nothing better to do.

Should have the fanboys wanking into their socks.
wink.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So, what's the word on the single player campaign? How long is it? Any good or is it mediocre?

reviews come out tomorrow. I think the single player campaign is quite short but it's of very high quality. Huge open levels and massive battles that play differently each time you go through them. I didn't really like halo 1 or 2 campaign but this one looks to be much better.

Don Andy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, what's the word on the single player campaign? How long is it? Any good or is it mediocre?

reviews come out tomorrow. I think the single player campaign is quite short but it's of very high quality. Huge open levels and massive battles that play differently each time you go through them. I didn't really like halo 1 or 2 campaign but this one looks to be much better.
I agree. The campaign was awesome and a great way to "finish the fight". Got quite an even deal of indoor shooting, both "normal" shooting and against hordes of enemies, just as well as some good vehicle action. To that, it was quite a feast to the eye. Especially at some scenes.

Only thing I didn't like so much was that it still left some loose ends, story wise.

And the ending was a real cheap way of saying "There might be a Halo 4 afterall, if we feel like it"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23HgOvEYrDc