phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Someone here convince me that Halo 3 will be awesome (online multiplayer) compared to Halo 2.

Played Halo 2 online and I must say it sucks ass compared to other multiplayer games I've played, like graw 2 mp demo on live. Just tried it yesterday and I don't know why people say it's so awesome (well, at least when it came out). But it is fun when playing split screen.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have more fun playing with friends around the TV than Live. Me? Personally I can't stand Live against random people I don't know. That's why this weekend, like four or five friends plan on coming over to play Halo 3 all day. Doesn't mean I never will use it, though.

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yep, its complete! 40 mins and ill be done! Sleepless night for me tonight
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've seen the picture.
rofl2.gif

He's serious, folks.
blink.gif

As a notification incase people missed it before, Microsoft has openly said that you will not get banned for playing this early. So do not worry.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am not going to risk going online with Halo 3. Just stick with Splitscreen Multiplayer and campaign for now...still don't want to do anything obviously stupid...

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah make sure you unplug your ethernet cable too. they said they wont ban for people playing the legal version early...nothing about the pirated copy
wink.gif

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CCCLX has also released an official scene release: ccclx-halo3. It's compressed better, less time to download it.

FUCK CCCLX!
mad.gif

Everyone knows they had halo days ago but didn't release it to the public. Kept it to themselves.

FUCK CCCLX and GIVE ALL RESPECT TO SNIPERKILL!!

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, well I did the first level and goofed around a bit with Forge on my own. I'm thinking this is great so far...so who wants to chance seeing if we can do a Friends match game over Live?

Don Andy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Aww man...I really want to get this but the that free usenet service site isn't working. I can't register to use the free trial.
By now it also hit most of the private trackers. If you don't happen to be registered in one (or in the wrong one) just wait till tomorrow and it will have hit the public ones by then
wink.gif

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that's cheap.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
    Veho @ Veho: Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages...