Gaming PAL Halo 3 Leaked

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
So what do you guys playing it think so far? I haven't made my mind up yet just started second level I'm sure it will get more epic!

[-EDIT-]
Has anyone found any of the skulls?

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just finished it on heroic
grog.gif

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wasn't timing myself, but it felt like around 10 hours. The game didn't seem too short, that's the main thing
smile.gif

I've got one problem with it though - when dual wielding, your grenades disappear from the hud. This can cause problems.
There were a couple of times where I was getting hammered and decided to lob a grenade, so I dropped my gun, only to realise that I didn't have any grenades left!

I can see that causing problems online

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It is epic. Bungie have worked really hard to create the impression that this is massive world war that is being fought, and they've pulled it off.
In some missions, there is so much scripted stuff going on around you (ships battling in the upper atmosphere, banshee squadrons passing overhead etc) that it really does seem like a planet-wide fight for humanity. It's as if, while you are the only one who can save the world, the rest of the human race is holding back the enemy just to give you enough time to do what you gotta do! Makes you feel like a f**king hero
biggrin.gif

How epic compared to 1&2? You know the e3 Halo 2 demo level that we never got to play? 10 times better
smile.gif

And multiplayer is going to rule until 360 dies. Seriously, the new weapons and vehicles bring unbelievable scope for battle tactics. So much variety and so many possibilites it's almost scary
ph34r.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm at the last stage in Single Player now. I would be doing it now, but I'm doing Online Coop from the start with Jaxxster. It's amazing, he's from the UK, I'm from the US, and there is practically no lag at all.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah sounds very awesome guys can't wait to go leech of my mates xbox360...I really need to get a 360 one of these days
frown.gif

try to not post teh spoilz if you can help it

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm at the last stage in Single Player now. I would be doing it now, but I'm doing Online Coop from the start with Jaxxster. It's amazing, he's from the UK, I'm from the US, and there is practically no lag at all.
Epic campaign doesn't sound epic. What level of difficulty were you playing on?

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I just started level 5 and it was a bit meh to start with, sos, but from end of level 3 it gets good. The battles are way better loads more to kill and the new bike things are awesome (the covenant ones with 2 big ass wheels at the front).
Also like some of the new grenade weapons like the exploding dart thing but not liking the bubble shield much but can imagine the new fun to be had in mp.

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just tried Legendary difficulty and got cut down on level 1. I'll have to play through on heroic a couple of times to get used to all the new weapons n stuff.

Need learn tactics

crazimofo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't know if its been asked before but when I first load up Halo 3 it asked me to do an update. My 360 was modded. It's the update safe?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu