Hacking Question Payload loader for iOS?

JustBrandonT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F7KJDIM it’s exactly what you linked to earlier.
Edit: I have power connected to it and nothing. I even tried different power sources.

Let me look into it. There is no way that one would NOT work. It's the exact one I am using and works flawlessly. Are you using your own payload or the built in one (intermezzo and payload)?

I might message you to help debug it since I don't have an iPod (there's no reason it should be different though). Only difference I know is that Apple changed from IOUSBDevice to IOUSBHostDevice recently.. but that should not make a difference.

Uhh I might have missed writing something in the readme for making builds themselves (archives). You shouldn't be getting missing header file at all if the OSTypes.h is in the right directory. Only thing you'd have to do is modify it for 64-bit.

Last edited by JustBrandonT,

Lil_SpazJoekp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me look into it. There is no way that one would NOT work. It's the exact one I am using and works flawlessly. Are you using your own payload or the built in one (intermezzo and payload)?

I might message you to help debug it since I don't have an iPod (there's no reason it should be different though). Only difference I know is that Apple changed from IOUSBDevice to IOUSBHostDevice recently.. but that should not make a difference.

Uhh I might have missed writing something in the readme for making builds themselves (archives). You shouldn't be getting missing header file at all if the OSTypes.h is in the right directory. Only thing you'd have to do is modify it for 64-bit.
I am using the built in one. I didn’t want to start making changes before I got it to even work. The only changes I made was added a couple methods to to change the button color when pressed and have the refresh button append “refreshed” to the text view. Yeah if you want shoot me a pm and we can go from there.

Hey would something like this work —> https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics...8&qid=1528691118&sr=8-15&keywords=Usb+-c+to+a

Also I’m trying to build this and I keep getting an IOTypes.h missing error. Yes I’ve followed the github and copied the files to the iPhone SDK.

I’ve tried it on both Xcode 9.4 and 10 beta.

No that would make the switch the host device. Did you add this:
Code:
#if __LP64__
typedef unsigned int UInt32;
#else
typedef unsigned long UInt32;
#endif

#if __LP64__
typedef signed int SInt32;
#else
typedef signed long SInt32;
#endif
to the OSTypes.h file in
Code:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS.sdk/usr/include/libkern
You might have to copy the file to the desktop add it the copy it back. It’s what I had to do. Also if your using a Xcode beta you have to either rename Xcode-beta.app to Xcode.app or change the path the files are being copied to.
e.g.,:
Code:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS.sdk/usr/include/libkern
To
Code:
/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS.sdk/usr/include/libkern

saneatsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Roger couldn’t find the OSTypes, but now I know where to look I’ll try later when I get home.

Also thanks for the update about the switch needing to be the host.

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I would love something like tegra for iPhone or Mac .
iPhone doesn’t allow to installed a lot of programs that you can install with Android . I’m waiting for vivo Apex to get released and I’m pretty sure that I would sell my iPhone and buy an vivo Apex !

unafilsyntax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is some incredible work, nice! Could you compile an ipa for the version that can choose payloads since TX's OS just came out? It would be very helpful. Installed the ipa that you put and haven't even tested it yet, but I look forward to it. Jailbroken 10.3.3

Reactions: ConorsFlying

ConorsFlying

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What are the odds of a compiled ipa that you can pick the payload before Sunday? I'm trying to figure out if I need just my iPhone or if I should bring the crappy android tablet I own as well. Is it currently possible for me to learn how to compile it? I need a mac right

Lil_SpazJoekp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are the odds of a compiled ipa that you can pick the payload before Sunday? I'm trying to figure out if I need just my iPhone or if I should bring the crappy android tablet I own as well. Is it currently possible for me to learn how to compile it? I need a mac right
What version of iOS do you have?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Get your own tots, gosh....