Gaming People that belive 360>PS3 please read

halomasta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got warned in another forum for 360 fanboyism just by saying the 360 has more exclusives than the Ps3 (which is true). In Response I wrote this message in a PS3 thread....it is pretty heroic.

Did I say Microsoft was better? Sorry..I meant to say I'm selling my 360 tomorrow to get a PS3. MGS4 alone overly justifies the price of a PS3! MGS4 for Ps3>Fable2+Bioshock+Mass Effect. Also Halo 3 is over hyped I'd much rather play Resistance Fall of Manhood *Edit* Resistance Fall of Man. Also why the hell would I play PGR or Forza when I can play Grand Turismo. No other racing games even compare! When Killzone 2 comes out it will definitely make the PS3 the system to get for shooter fanatics! Killzone 2 will destroy Gears of War 2 along with anything else thrown at it in the next E3. And games that are for both systems look better on the PS3 than Xbox 360 even though they are straight ports and don't support 1080p! Also for the RPG fans we get the new Final Fantasy despite Square Enix making other and more original Xbox 360 exclusives! And we don't have to pay for our service like Xbox Live. We may not have exclusive content or a large community but you can't beat free! On top of all this I get free PS3 updates plus a blu-ray player. Because whenever I watch a movie I need to be able to see every hair on a persons eyebrow even if its half a frame. Its worth paying 30 bucks for a movie I'm gonna get sick of watching even in standard definition! The PS3 has so much potential and I hope it will be unlocked before the PS4! Another game will come out as good as MGS4 because I believe in Sony. I say screw every reviewer that rates 360 games higher than PS3 games! Their opinion doesn't mean anything (unless its for MGS4 lawl)! I could go on and on about how the PS3 is better but I don't want to be a flamer or a fanboy. We lost a majority of our exclusives but I belive we don't need them. So let the best console win! Soon I will be a proud owner of the future winner of the consolewars THE PS3!!!!!!

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here, want a borrow of my flame suit? you'll be needing it soon.

Now, lets read this essay wall of text.

EDIT: No words can explain how much fail that post was halomasta. That is coming from no fanboy. (i have a wii and 360, played the ps3, my friends, many times

L

Lyuse

There is no need for hating on other consoles just be happy with what you have
smile.gif

Gamesphere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Instead of replying with a post explaining what you said is truth, you turned to use troll sarcasm. The whole thing seems like you are trying to say the 360 is BETTER than the PS3 and that just wasn't the bigger argument, (which was the 360 having more exclusives). You may be banned at that forum, so be prepared.

While it ws a lil funny, still doesn't excuse it.

halomasta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't really being a troll I didn't say "xbox is betterz den PS3 cuz PS3 is a hunk-o-junk" Although it was sarcasm the points are all there. MGS4(and even Killzone 2...) does not justify the price of a PS3. A blu-ray movie doesn't make the movie better. Its still the same shit movie in blu-ray or standard definition. 360 has better(arguable)/more variety(not arguable) of racers/shooters/and RPG's than the PS3. Xbox Live>PS3 Online even with the $50 a year. Yes the PS3 is more powerful but whats the point if its best games are ports of the 360? Game developers hate coding for the PS3 and the console wars are a good indicator on what system to develop for. Theres no argument.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
*singing* Goodness Gracious Great Wall-of-Text! */singing*

Seriously, that is the most fanboyish garbage I've ever seen in my life. If you like a console, good for you. Don't take a bullet for it like it's your saviour, and if you're gonna express your opinion, do it in a less biased manner.

This is a useless topic that would just turn into a flame battle of the n00bs, mods should be quick to get rid of this.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I only read a small portion because my eyes started getting sore after a couple lines, but whether sarcastic or not I don't think games of different genres can be compared.

FPS and TPS may be both shooters but TPS has to worry about camera angle and such, so FPS and TPS can't exactly show off same level of graphics, etc. MGS4 is not RPG either.

Well, that's all I don't care which console if better since I own both :yay:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23HgOvEYrDc