Photos of the TX Shipping Dept. very busy with SX PRO

The ultimate solution for JAILBREAKING your Nintendo Switch console is almost at your door ready to enjoy!

mass10.jpg

As we spin our chairs, and refresh the browser screen looking for updates on tracking and SX OS going live, we decided to stop by earlier at the Team-Xecuter headquarters to bug them one last time before the review samples arrive, and they gave us permission to take a few exclusive photos of their very busy shipping section that is non-stop 24/7 getting batches of SX PRO out the door to all the various official resellers around the world, so that everyone can soon be enjoying the very latest in 'backup games' and 'homebrew' on their Nintendo Switch console, or even just booting-up Linux if they decide to go that more advanced route of enjoying their Switch being now fully unlocked with unlimited possibilities, so as we all wait for our SX PRO to arrive in the next few days, we can take a look at these nice photos below, with more available at the source linked below.

mass1.jpg mass2.jpg mass3.jpg mass4.jpg mass5.jpg mass6.jpg

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa, , Reason: fixed up a bit of bad english grammar

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One store I know already has over 1200 orders for it

What is your average batch size being sent to retailers?

Last edited by Joe88,
Reactions: Trappie

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Masacci0

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
TX knows that a proper application will be available by the end of this weekend....

Who cares about 25USD TX OS when you could get it for fucking FREE

A lot of people tweaking with that thing and receiving error after error, the switch will register all those errors in logs and nintendo will easily ban everyone.

coppertj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This download... I hope is out tonight or sometime this weekend... Or if hekate saves get magically fixed either or is fine with me. Which ever comes first balls in ur court xecuter

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
View attachment 131614
So, if you don't have boot.dat at the root of your microSD card, you'll get the middle finger :rofl:

I know it suppose to be a sweat drop, but it just look like a middle finger, what has been seen, can't be unseen. :P
Can't unsee those nails :wacko:

Pacote

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Same could be said for flashcards when there was already free solutions. Personal preference, ease of use, plug n play solution (drag n drop of game files)
Whats more plug and play, a dongle you have to carry around, or your smartphone that most people will ALWAYS have with them?

Also who the fuck shutdowns the switch that much in order to be any kind of an issue injecting the payload from time to time?

TX OS for NOW (when its actually released) is the best user friendly interface, but we all know how is going to end up in the next few days, (perhaps a week)

Last edited by Pacote,

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
You call that hanky error ridden shit a solution?
Yeah.

I bought SX for the dongle and jig, I know I'll actually be using a free cfw eventually, I'm not even going to attempt the "hanky" one, probably going to wait a month before using SX os. Let other people test it.

Last edited by Nollog,
Reactions: Centergaming

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol