Hacking Homebrew Homebrew app pkg2 decryption failed pkg1/pkg2 mismatch or old hekate failed to launch hos

ItsZyphon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is the error i get when i launch emmumc please help

buGaUlfpmzpJB0nIxx3Ya2ZX1OUT6KwXauoZUs-ZpHgrD1B6tVTbKw4HBu-FXtVwmJRbXxb_8G0b42pTMaDDxUBrh6T3aKTK4GwZvyv93tQwzMoyfO37GiGQhsxqs9v6VSko6BfPDDs3lda_6pkDxwc

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I just see something on you Hekate_ipl.ini what I oversight before:

Code:
[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=0
backlight=100
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=1
bootprotect=0

You need to change

bootwait=0

to any value like

bootwait=2

in order to be able to enter to nyx

Kirby567fan

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
A way to fix this would be replacing BOOT0 and BOOT1 sections of the emunand file as well as the other sections that are usually changed in updates by using something like HacDiskMount to mount each partitions of your emummc backup and using EmmcHacGen to generate each update partition from firmware ncas.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
A way to fix this would be replacing BOOT0 and BOOT1 sections of the emunand file as well as the other sections that are usually changed in updates by using something like HacDiskMount to mount each partitions of your emummc backup and using EmmcHacGen to generate each update partition from firmware ncas.
Exactly, Since we are yet on NYX, from Nyx you can restore BOOT0 & BOOT1, using the backup you have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo