Plailect's Guides File Downloaders [Web] (3SDSetup/WiiUSetup)

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Im opening thus thread to unify the info ill be posting, since most changed now affect both sites.
You can find the old threads here and here.

Websites: 3SDSetup and WiiUSetup

Source Code: 3SDSetup and WiiUSetup

What are these sites about?
They are sites that download the files needed for the different guides that are present on both WiiU.guide and 3ds.guide

How does it work?
It uses the github REST API and the library jzip to prepare zip files through the browser, the setups are determined by a json object that can be found here

But premade setups are bad
As this works with the github REST API it will always fetch the latest releases present at the moment of the downloading (except when a specific release is specified)

Can i suggest a change/feature?
Sure, im always to new ideas since this project wasnt made only by my ideas. All comments are welcome :D

Planned Features:
Custom configurations

Known Issues:
None

Any suggestion about the site or questions about something related to it will always be present, i simply like doing this and love to see people that like my work :toot:

Last edited by rikumax25!, , Reason: updated urls

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Firmware selecttion is now limited to the Stock to B9S option and on A9LH to B9S only the console's model is asked. All the other setups dont require any info

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
The .net domains for both sites are down, the official ones now are the ones from Github Pages (available on main post or on my signature)

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Added compression to all zips, this should reduce file size by a lot. Also added the Homebrew Launcher forwarder to the vwii setup

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer