Playstation classic

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Because it's basic fucking knowledge. Oh sorry, next time i'll explain a bit for the people who don't understand and know basic knowledge the whole world normally knows. Next time when i say i walked through a door somebody will be like. You didn't say you opened it, wtf are you claiming you can walk through solid objects. Jezus, fuck off with that bullshit
I apologize, apparently, you failing to write proper English sentences that people can understand is our fault. The way you act is just as I would suspect from a 14 year old. No need to throw a tantrum over it.

Maybe we can talk when you grow up. Have a good day.

Gesendet von meinem Mi A1 mit Tapatalk

Last edited by Localhorst86,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I apologize, apparently, you failing to write proper English sentences that people can understand is our fault. The way you act is just as I would suspect from a 14 year old. No need to throw a tantrum over it.

Maybe we can talk when you grow up. Have a good day.

It was a proper sentence. I can't help it that ur 2 dumb to understand anything as basic as that

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Boy, boys! Can we just get back on topic of PAL games being shit?
Not really. They are shit for the US audience, they would be nice for PAL territories if they were implemented correctly (proper 50Hz output instead of interpolation to 60Hz), as that would be what they used to play like (I.e. It would feel properly nostalgic.).

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
Got mine today, the thing is freaking cute and better made than SNES classic. emulation on otherhand eh, Tekken 3 doesn’t feel right at all and few settings to deal with. Good news is 3 USB ports.

Hekel

Modding is my passion!
Trophies
Website
www.evercade.net
XP
Country
Switzerland
Looks like its possible to access the bootloader without soldering.

Attachments

• IMG-20181203-WA0015.jpeg
    IMG-20181203-WA0015.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 422

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No translation for it?
"Developers emuonpsp & yifanlu already working on PS Classic (or "mini" if you prefer)"

"A first [early] video is available: [twitch link]"

(Picture of text mode screen shows kernel messages, probably via a serial port - the last visible line shows it's being disabled during the boot process; also the device names are not the standard Linux ones, I speculate it may well be another Unix)

"The console supports generic USB [accessories] out of the box. [I don't understand the later half of the sentence, but it either means it supports USB serial adapters, or that a builtin serial port was found - probably the latter: the connector that was called an USB port earlier in this topic]"

Last edited by Ryccardo,

TonyBiH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Can we use usb hub on PlayStation Classic so we can play with more controllers? Can we use PS4 controller via usb cable? If USB Hub can be used than maybe external USB can be used for new games. Anyone talking about hacking system? Psxfin is better emulator than PCSX emulator if you ask me but probably epsexe is even better. I somehow find psxfin favorable.

@Ryccardo there is no picture?

Last edited by TonyBiH,

Hekel

Modding is my passion!
Trophies
Website
www.evercade.net
XP
Country
Switzerland
Can we use usb hub on PlayStation Classic so we can play with more controllers? Can we use PS4 controller via usb cable? If USB Hub can be used than maybe external USB can be used for new games. Anyone talking about hacking system? Psxfin is better emulator than PCSX emulator if you ask me but probably epsexe is even better. I somehow find psxfin favorable.

Step by Step :-) first its running on Android and has full useable usb ports. So its possible to use hubs and other controllers. It will be possible to mount hdds (with external power source) and memory sticks. AS it runs on Android it should be possible to use another emulator. How far everything will be possible with the original Frontend is another question.. time will tell.

Reactions: TonyBiH

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Ryccardo there is no picture?
Well, they are there in the original article :)

also the device names are not the standard Linux ones, I speculate it may well be another Unix)
BTW, I searched for some of the on-screen text - it does seem to be Linux (most of the content comes from the iptables driver, though I don't know how used it is on other platforms), but the "0.0 1/swapper/0" is definitely not default

Last edited by Ryccardo,
Reactions: TonyBiH

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, they are there in the original article :)

BTW, I searched for some of the on-screen text - it does seem to be Linux (most of the content comes from the iptables driver, though I don't know how used it is on other platforms), but the "0.0 1/swapper/0" is definitely not default

It's Android actually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn