Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Nice Aprils Fools joke.
I never got a Vita coz $ony just suck.
I wont be getting the PS4 either. I will be getting the next Xbox and the next Wii coz those companies do suck but not as bad as $ony.
$ony deserve to go bankrupt so everyone dont buy anything $ony. Let them die a horrible death.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if early April Fool's joke, or Apple is really so conceited and blind...
Both are extremely likely.

Seriously, how can get you get the interfaces confused? And if and Apple employee couldn't see the difference between a Vita and an iPad, he deserves to be fired.

Reactions: 1 person

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Not sure if early April Fool's joke, or Apple is really so conceited and blind...
Both are extremely likely.

Seriously, how can get you get the interfaces confused? And if and Apple employee couldn't see the difference between a Vita and an iPad, he deserves to be fired.
This.

and Apple won't go so crazy to the extent that they are disgusted for hours.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was really hoping this was true... my cousin has been going around daily to people at his church trying to convince them that Apple is the devil. He is also the biggest Sony fanboy ever and bought a PS Vita 3g bundle just to get it a week early.

If this really happened, I would of loved to see the look on his face.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm assuming this is an April Fool's Day gag, but I hope it's true. I've given the Vita every chance to impress me and it has failed at every turn. The system feels poorly made and easy to break. I've been playing around with the store demo model at my local GAME store (or I was until it closed, frowny face) and it feels like it'd snap in half if I so much as gave it a funny look. None of the games have stood out, and the ones that looked adequate are being done bigger and better on other systems. The 3DS is absolutely destroying the Vita here in Coventry. It's the DS Lite VS PSP era all over again, where Nintendo were outselling Sony by a ratio of about 250 to one.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm assuming this is an April Fool's Day gag, but I hope it's true. I've given the Vita every chance to impress me and it has failed at every turn. The system feels poorly made and easy to break. I've been playing around with the store demo model at my local GAME store (or I was until it closed, frowny face) and it feels like it'd snap in half if I so much as gave it a funny look. None of the games have stood out, and the ones that looked adequate are being done bigger and better on other systems. The 3DS is absolutely destroying the Vita here in Coventry. It's the DS Lite VS PSP era all over again, where Nintendo were outselling Sony by a ratio of about 250 to one.
Can't tell if serious or just...
Why do you want this to be true?
You don't like the Vita fine, but it isn't a reason to wish the system to fail.
Besides, competition is a good thing.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He is also the biggest Sony fanboy ever and bought a PS Vita 3g bundle just to get it a week early.

...Because wanting to get things a week early makes you a fanboy?

Hell if I had the cash I'd have gotten the whole bundle thing. But I didn't and only recently got a Vita.

I never said because soley based on the fact he bought a PSvita makes him a fanboy. I actually said he is a fanboy ---> He bought a PSvita a week early which is a world of difference.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't tell if serious or just...
Why do you want this to be true?
You don't like the Vita fine, but it isn't a reason to wish the system to fail.
Besides, competition is a good thing.

Competition is fine, wasted space on store shelves with a cheaply made barely functional gameless piece of crap is not.

B

BryceOne

I've been really wanting one of these, so when I saw this news, i ran over to the store to buy one. They still had some left. However, when I got home and tried it out, I was surprizes by what I saw... What in the world am I supposed to do with this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:

image1jrr.jpg

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
Competition is fine, wasted space on store shelves with a cheaply made barely functional gameless piece of crap is not.

The 3DS was in the exact same boat until Ocarina of Time came out last June and isn't Gravity Daze coming out around June this year? That game is critically acclaimed with everyone falling over each other to see who can praise it most. Basically, the Vita needs time to find its feet just like the 3DS did. As for calling it cheaply made and barely functional, I have no problems with mine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...