Pokemon GO Hacking Hub

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the size of necrobot? The link on op doesn't seem to have it anymore and i was gonna look for a torrent.

The official Necrobot stopped ALL development due to Niantic taking "legal actions". You can still find it and it's forks on the internet. Just do a quick Google search. (Be warned that you're using it at your own risk :P)

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one should be botting until PokeMobBot Redux comes out everything will get you flagged as they use the wrong API calls so stop trying it's a waste of time..

Reactions: iAqua

xxgugu123xx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do that and you'll be fine, but you have to go get the tauros, then wait another 24 hours to go back to brazil.

Hum, maybe I will "fake live" in USA for a while. Here in Brazil I ain't finding many new Pokemons right now. Can I find SNorlax, and other good Pokemon in Central Park?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hum, maybe I will "fake live" in USA for a while. Here in Brazil I ain't finding many new Pokemons right now. Can I find SNorlax, and other good Pokemon in Central Park?
Avoid using GPS Spoofing.
If you are searching for a specific Pokemon like Tauros, I suggest you take a look at PokeSnipers2 (look for that in google, first result should be the correct one), and the www.pokesnipers.com page.

That way you can get whatever Pokemon spawns there and try to catch specifically that pokemon.
I've done so for all out of region Pokes without any problem. :)

xxgugu123xx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Avoid using GPS Spoofing.
If you are searching for a specific Pokemon like Tauros, I suggest you take a look at PokeSnipers2 (look for that in google, first result should be the correct one), and the www.pokesnipers.com page.

That way you can get whatever Pokemon spawns there and try to catch specifically that pokemon.
I've done so for all out of region Pokes without any problem. :)

I did take a look in the site, but didn't understand how exactly it works. Will my character really go to the location, or not? If I desire to get a Kangaskhan, and then a Mr. Mime, which are both in different continents, will I get banned? If someone can give me a summed up overview, please post it here.

iAqua

OP
Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
I did take a look in the site, but didn't understand how exactly it works. Will my character really go to the location, or not? If I desire to get a Kangaskhan, and then a Mr. Mime, which are both in different continents, will I get banned? If someone can give me a summed up overview, please post it here.
It teleports your character and then catches it. Wait 24hours do it and then wait another 24 then come back to where you were.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well you basically download the program, open up the user.xml and set it up according to your info and what you want.
After that you go to the pokesnipers.com page and then click on Snipe, it should try to get the exe opened up and you simply have to click enter to let it catch the pokemon for you.

I usually wait somewhere between a minute and 5, I have done it more consequently and haven't been banned at all.

iAqua

OP
Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
There's a new(ish) bot that uses nox it's still a wip, but it's pretty nice to have since bans are pretty hard to obtain with it. If anyones interested in safe(er) botting check this out. It's pretty cool.

Happy Botting
- Aqua

PokeChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a new(ish) bot that uses nox it's still a wip, but it's pretty nice to have since bans are pretty hard to obtain with it. If anyones interested in safe(er) botting check this out. It's pretty cool.

Happy Botting
- Aqua
How about anonymously creating your own private server with Pokemon GO hacks?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo