Pokemon GO Hacking Hub

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With botting still gone for now, it should be noted that GPS spoofs still work just fine. As long as one is not jumping around large distances at impossible speeds, it is almost impossible for Niantic to disable this and/or ban one for doing it.

PokeChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With botting still gone for now, it should be noted that GPS spoofs still work just fine. As long as one is not jumping around large distances at impossible speeds, it is almost impossible for Niantic to disable this and/or ban one for doing it.
Those 3D Models of those legendaries looked great though!

PokeChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like this thread and the progress (although I'll personally never play Pokemon GO), But is it worth hacking the game at this stage where the servers are almost always down
And speaking of which! Poodlecorp on the other hand thought that DDOSing is known as "HACKING"

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Can someone fill me up to speed as to where we currently are with the state of hacking? From what ive read it seems the perma ban on users spoofing their gps has already begun... But what about botting? Is that still safe to use? Currently i believe necrobot and pokemobbot as well as all other bots are down at the moment. Is there some way to get around all of this... To perhaps unban yourself if you get banned... To protect yourself from pokemon go knowing what your doing hacking wise? Is there some way to still be able to use spoofing and bots without fear of getting perma banned? These are all questions ive been meaning to ask someone. Mainly because since i myself use these tools in my pokemon go... I fear for the safety of my account and want to know what im doing before i do it

iAqua

OP
Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone fill me up to speed as to where we currently are with the state of hacking? From what ive read it seems the perma ban on users spoofing their gps has already begun... But what about botting? Is that still safe to use? Currently i believe necrobot and pokemobbot as well as all other bots are down at the moment. Is there some way to get around all of this... To perhaps unban yourself if you get banned... To protect yourself from pokemon go knowing what your doing hacking wise? Is there some way to still be able to use spoofing and bots without fear of getting perma banned? These are all questions ive been meaning to ask someone. Mainly because since i myself use these tools in my pokemon go... I fear for the safety of my account and want to know what im doing before i do it
Urm. I'm not sure about the state of necrobot, but mygobot has the issue fixed so the others should come soon.

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I never really heard of mygobot. How is this bot any different from these other two bots i mentioned? And if theres a working bot at this time would that mean that people wanting to cheat using mygobot as of now?

Again I must stress that i am truly wondering if users are still safe to use bots given the perma bans being dealt to spoofers.

iAqua

OP
Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
I never really heard of mygobot. How is this bot any different from these other two bots i mentioned? And if theres a working bot at this time would that mean that people wanting to cheat using mygobot as of now?

Again I must stress that i am truly wondering if users are still safe to use bots given the perma bans being dealt to spoofers.
I mean... I'm not banned on my second hacking account, and I hacked very heavily on that one...

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
When you say you hacked what exactly did you do? Was there any recent spoofing done? And speaking of mygobot have you tried it yourself to be able to tell me a thing or two i might not know about it? Sorry im writing this at work. I saw the video link previous but cant check it at this time. There seems to be a lot of bots out there at this time so i guess im looking for what youd recommend

iAqua

OP
Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
When you say you hacked what exactly did you do? Was there any recent spoofing done? And speaking of mygobot have you tried it yourself to be able to tell me a thing or two i might not know about it? Sorry im writing this at work. I saw the video link previous but cant check it at this time. There seems to be a lot of bots out there at this time so i guess im looking for what youd recommend
Sniped 20 rare pokemon. Botted in new york santa monica. Oh and mygobot is pretty good... I paid for it to test it out, but it's really not surperior to Necro except with the latest update support..

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Unless it was like really cheap i dont see myself spending money on a bot especially if youre saying its not over the top good. Does this mean it should be safe to bot still? Also you said that you botted in new york? Are you from that area or did you set the bot to think youre there to bot? And if thats the case does that fall under category of spoof which could lead to a perma ban or are you safe? Sorry to hit you with a bunch of questions but i like playing it save. Haste makes waste ya know?

iAqua

OP
Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
Unless it was like really cheap i dont see myself spending money on a bot especially if youre saying its not over the top good. Does this mean it should be safe to bot still? Also you said that you botted in new york? Are you from that area or did you set the bot to think youre there to bot? And if thats the case does that fall under category of spoof which could lead to a perma ban or are you safe? Sorry to hit you with a bunch of questions but i like playing it save. Haste makes waste ya know?
Answer coming soontm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0