Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
bsfmtl123 said:
There is another news which could lead to Pokemon Gray. Here

cool but that site can also be a fan site, so no one can say if its real (only Game Freak can
ninja.gif
)

bsfmtl123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
coolness said:
bsfmtl123 said:
There is another news which could lead to Pokemon Gray. Here

cool but that site can also be a fan site, so no one can say if its real (only Game Freak can
ninja.gif
)

Actually Serebii is one of the most reliable sites when it comes to Pokemon.....I have been following it for years and i always found it most helpful and authentic.So you don't need to worry
smile.gif

bsfmtl123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
No New News On Gray But:

Recently, Junichi Masuda replied to one of many fans wanting remakes of the Generation III games Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire via Twitter. Thanks! I've received your sentiments. Ruby and Sapphire are very important games to me. I want to make something good. Thanks!! -- Junichi Masuda
Fans have heavily anticipated remakes of the said games, especially after the release of Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, remakes of the Generation II games Pokémon Gold and Silver. Being among the first official acknowledgements towards the remakes of Ruby and Sapphire, Junichi Masuda's reply is expected to be quite valuable for many fans.
SOURCE:

bsfmtl123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You:

a) double posted
b) bumped your own one-month old topic which you have been doing for a while.

Nice one, bro.

Don't take it in the wrong direction!.....
a)First post was a reply second one was an UPDATE!
b)I do that because I don't want to start a new topic for every little update.........

If you don't like it or have a problem with it don't come here and post something stupid.This is the best advise i can give!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87... +1