Gaming Pokemon Home and Hacked Pokemon?

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I read online just now that Pokemon Home is out for iOS, Android, and Switch. A while ago, I did have a Pokemon Bank Account and I think I did have some hacked Pokemon in it. Has anyone tried transferring hacked/non legit Pokemon from Bank, to Home, and then into Pokemon Sword/Shield? If I don't play the game online, would I be ok with transferring hacked Pokemon into SW/SH? Thoughts and help appreciated :)

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi guys. I read online just now that Pokemon Home is out for iOS, Android, and Switch. A while ago, I did have a Pokemon Bank Account and I think I did have some hacked Pokemon in it. Has anyone tried transferring hacked/non legit Pokemon from Bank, to Home, and then into Pokemon Sword/Shield? If I don't play the game online, would I be ok with transferring hacked Pokemon into SW/SH? Thoughts and help appreciated :)
As I said in other Pokemon threads. As soon as you mess with Pokemon. You are in the risk of bans. Nintendo and The Pokemon Company are furious about hacked Pokemons since it ruins the online experience and competition.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I said in other Pokemon threads. As soon as you mess with Pokemon. You are in the risk of bans. Nintendo and The Pokemon Company are furious about hacked Pokemons since it ruins the online experience and competition.

Just a random ? How can they tell in the first place if a pokemon was glitched ? Do they do a hard ban on the OT trainer ID or they do like a double verification of the movesets and etc.

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Just a random ? How can they tell in the first place if a pokemon was glitched ? Do they do a hard ban on the OT trainer ID or they do like a double verification of the movesets and etc.
They can somehow see it. They got ton of flags in the game. PKHex try to make so you can make a legit pokemon. But even they might not know them all. They HARD ban you. My 3DS got hard banned because I added myself a legit pokemon because I was tired for hoping to get one while grinding. After a couple of hours I got sick of it, and gave myself one. PKHex said it was legit but yeah.... apparently they could see something that I couldn't.

Reactions: MarkDarkness

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They can somehow see it. They got ton of flags in the game. PKHex try to make so you can make a legit pokemon. But even they might not know them all. They HARD ban you. My 3DS got hard banned because I added myself a legit pokemon because I was tired for hoping to get one while grinding. After a couple of hours I got sick of it, and gave myself one. PKHex said it was legit but yeah.... apparently they could see something that I couldn't.

Okay so let me give you an example my retail copy of Pokemon Sword I would local trade with my Pirated copy of Pokemon Shield just to gain some retro attacks from back in the day (like Blizzard , Thunder, and ETC) considering you can only use /buy 1 TM (which is ridiculous) will they still ban me?

I kinda figured they would do that since it is a little fair

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Okay so let me give you an example my retail copy of Pokemon Sword I would local trade with my Pirated copy of Pokemon Shield just to gain some retro attacks from back in the day (like Blizzard , Thunder, and ETC) considering you can only use /buy 1 TM (which is ridiculous) will they still ban me?

I kinda figured they would do that since it is a little fair
That's probably fine. But you have a risk using your pirated Switch online.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's probably fine. But you have a risk using your pirated Switch online.

I have a switch lite and a modded retro switch. I never connected my real account to my modded switch because of me wanting to trade locally. I never got into pokehex but I did want to use it for the older moves.

appeltje_eitje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Do i have to release all the Pokémon in home that i made with pksm and send with Pokémon bank to avoid a ban ? Or can i leave them there if i don't use them? My Switch is original. Only my 3ds has cfw.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do i have to release all the Pokémon in home that i made with pksm and send with Pokémon bank to avoid a ban ? Or can i leave them there if i don't use them? My Switch is original. Only my 3ds has cfw.

Do you have an android? It's easier to use to wild pokemon geneator cheat in Drastic DS emulator and just import the save wiith pokehex into your game that you would use for pokebank. My Shiny Level 100 Arcanine went just fine. I never really bothered with PKSM since I have drastic. But honestly if its showing legal in pokehex you are good

Celica75633

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if the mystery gift glitch pokemon count as hacked pokemon for pokemon home? Supposedly they work for pokemon bank but you never know. "Technically" they're legit since they are obtained through from the mystery gifts.

Last edited by Celica75633,

Ian095

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been fine in saying that I'm using one legit 3DS and one cfw 3DS. Kinda worried about transferring Pokemon to Pokemon Home but eh, I technically still have all my Pokemon even if they do ban me from there and I don't connect with my Switch, so yeah.

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How bad of a ban would it be if i used PKSM to give myself a shiny charmander or Celebi?

I know there's ALWAYS a risk of a ban but i don't plan on going wild with pokemon home.

Also will bans be via the game itself or the entire console?

Last edited by SG911,

Ian095

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How bad of a ban would it be if i used PKSM to give myself a shiny charmander or Celebi?

I know there's ALWAYS a risk of a ban but i don't plan on going wild with pokemon home.

Also will bans be via the game itself or the entire console?

I've got both in shiny variations and I'm fine. Just make sure they CAN be shiny. I'm pretty sure every charmander in existence can be shiny except for event ones which might not.

Reactions: SG911

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got both in shiny variations and I'm fine. Just make sure they CAN be shiny. I'm pretty sure every charmander in existence can be shiny except for event ones which might not.

Thanks! I only planned on doing Squirtle & bulbasaur mainly. I'm sure other's will go wild with it. I Just wanted those two, which now with the current raid. Put's them in S&S so i'm sure they must have a shiny variation.

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
As it has always been, if the Pokémon you generated is "Legal", you can keep it on online services / use it competitively and it can't be tracked as hacked.

This time around however there are a few more checks happening, for instance Duplicates, if two identical IDs are detected even if both are legal, HOME won't let duplicates in. But that's about it.

If you have non-legal Pókemon on Bank (like duplicate IDs) they will just not transfer over, you're unlinkely getting banned.

IF you edit your console save games and then go online, or use non-legal pokemon competitively, that's where you're really risking it.

SonDaan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Anyone wanna help me with a competitive team (Battle Tower, occasionally Ranked Battle)?
So I'll need six BR mons (genned), but preferably mons I like with a good moveset, but that's where I need some support too...

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if the move isnt in SW/SH, it wont let you transfer the pokemon to it to begin with... youd have to replace that move in the original game with something else to allow the transfer to even occur.. and im talking about legit moves, not even hacked ones.. if they didnt code a certain old move into sw/sh, they wont let you bring that pokemon over into the game...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good afternoon
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good afternoon