Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
I guarantee you that it's the third Pokemon game being released for the 3DS.
Oh, I forget about that. I'm not going to lie, I will be really excited if it is, I didn't buy BW because I was waiting for the third game.

Though I doubt it, that doesn't really warrant for "massive shock", especially because that's the system it should have been on in the first place.
QUOTE(VentusVanitas @ Sep 10 2011, 03:50 PM) TWO remakes on each!

Sapphire and Leafgreen on 3DS = Win
Firered and Ruby on DS = Epicness and Pirating Win
Win? I think that'd be unfortunate. In fact, that would be the most milked idea they've ever had.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VentusVanitas said:
Firered and Ruby on DS = Epicness and Pirating Win

9898874.jpg

Seriously, why would you want a remake of a remake? That's just absolutely stupid.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chrisrlink said:
seeing that wii u may fail they can squeeze the wii for more titles that Pokemon wii rpg sounds good
What are you talking about? The Wii U's not even out yet, on what basis are you making such a judgement?

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
machomuu said:
chrisrlink said:
seeing that wii u may fail they can squeeze the wii for more titles that Pokemon wii rpg sounds good
What are you talking about? The Wii U's not even out yet, on what basis are you making such a judgement?

He said it "may fail." OF which there's a possibility.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emigre said:
machomuu said:
chrisrlink said:

I know, that's why I said "on what basis are you making such a judgement?".

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
My ideas of a 3DS pokemon game...

AR - I think this is self-explanatory.

Streetpass functionality - While you'd have a group of pokemon that you'd normally use while playing the game, you'd also form a group of pokemon used in streepass battles. While battles may be lopsided because someone might have more/less powerful pokemon than you do, the pokemon for both owners would be normalized. Data recorded would consist of a tally of overall wins/loses, who you fought and what pokemon you and they used (for record if you change your group later), as well as abilities your pokemon used that were super/little effective as well as abilities the opponent's pokemon used that were super/little effective on yours (but in this, not all abilities are recorded). The winner receives something like extra play coins.

Play coins - Can be used to purchase common items like potions or pokeballs, or unique items like TMs or slight battle enhancements to your streepass group. Perhaps even used as tickets for mini-games, which can reward players with different kinds of items. Unlock new areas to explore and pokemon to find.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emigre said:
I base on it on logic, we're talking about a new product which would have a chance of being a failure and a chance in success.
Of course, that's obvious. I think he knows that's obvious, hence why I asked such a question, what factors would make him say such a thing unless he were simply stating the obvious.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
emigre said:
machomuu said:
chrisrlink said:

there is another topic
http://gbatemp.net/t307938-rumor-wii-u-in-development-hell i read it and based on post i read it might

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So-called developmental hell, the console is allegedly underpowered, the Nintendo curse of being unable to provide a balance of First party and Third party and Ninty' laughable handling of the 3DS.

I'm guessing those.

On topic: Maybe Gamefreak will have the balls to completely change the style of the game with 3D models and perhaps an open world. They won't but let's just say that.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chrisrlink said:
machomuu said:
emigre said:
machomuu said:
chrisrlink said:

there is another topic
http://gbatemp.net/t307938-rumor-wii-u-in-development-hell i read it and based on post i read it might
I suspected as much. Well, as I said, it's not out yet. I suspect that points more to it being cancelled than failing.

Disregarding that, I suspect that if the Wii U is released there will be a console Pokemon Ranger game. Eh. EH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1